mythbusters- a topic not to be locked

Sponsored Links
the benjamin franklin experiment was good too, seeing the arc flowing down the line in slo mo

A couple that come to mind...

The myth of the man sitting on the toilet that blew himself up because his wife left flammable cleaing products in the pan..

or the one where a man p**s*s on the live rail and the current was meant to have travelled up to his body and killed him..

Watch it often, what did happen when he pee'd on the line ?

Sponsored Links
if i remember it properly they found enough current flowing to have killed the person, doesn't bare thinking about, current going up your todger ouch!

whats a myth bust? Is it like a big one?

A hypocrite said:
let me just say that neither you nor any other registered member, including myself, has the right to dictate who can and who cannot participate in the DIYnot.com forum. If the topic interests me I'll be right in there!

:rolleyes: :eek:

Now the topic may well set a record ! :LOL: :LOL:

(not sure which one yet though).

Everyone can post their comments, how ever i said from the start , let us try and set a record, of the longest thread, so please stick to the subject, its going off the subject that causes arguments, which in turn gets posts locked, so please, no more stay with mythbusters

Watch it often, what did happen when he pee'd on the line ?

Not alot. when they showed the **** come out in slow motion it breaks up too much.

In the end they went to extremes and meant you would have to neal down close to the line and have a stream of **** about an inch wide IIRC :)

Well, Deadliest Catch grabs my attention.

Now...thats some brave men

David

I wonder if they will ever test the myth that when people jump or fall from great heights they are 'dead before they hit the ground'

Has anyone here ever tried it?..how did you get on?

I fell from a great height last month when i hit the ground I woke up.

Sponsored Links
Back