NAPIT Assessment

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Anyone had their NAPIT assessment recently? I have had no indication on the number of jobs they wish to see, phoned the assessor and asked, he mailed me and still no indication

Sponsored Links
Hello Oharaf.

How many jobs did you have for your first assessment, (last yr) ?
From the Napit FAQ's :
'We look at one job either at a customer's house or even work carried out by yourself in your own home. The Field Officer is looking to confirm your competence not to trip you up. The field officer will be able to talk you through the type of job they require to see but as a rule of thumb it will be installation work associated with the type of work you are carrying out'.

Good Luck.

Ed

Well, I've renewed my armpit membership, and for the last two years had no re-assessment. I'm not complaining though!

They will want to see one job - its nice that they'll let you choose which one - so you'll only need to do one good job a year as a showcase :evil:

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back