Need a registered Electrician

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
I am a self employed & qualified sparky in Guildford, and I am not certified for notifiable jobs. And sometimes there are a few jobs in one home but because one of them has to be notified (special location) and I can’t issue certificates I lose out on all the jobs. I currently have a few jobs in Guildford and around here. So I was wondering if there were any sparkies in or near Guildford who I can share these jobs with, or I could do the job and they issue the certificate, or I can pass the job to them, because some of my clients are friends and I do not want to let them down. If there is anyone interested please send me a PM.

Sponsored Links
If you are trading as an electrician, are fully qualified, and are having to turn away jobs, why don't you just register with a self-certification scheme?

I'd bet you already meet the majority of the entry requirements (qualifications, test equipment, publications) and you should have insurance already so it's just the annual fee to the certification body and an annual assessment

I don't think there are many certified electricians who will want to put their name to something they didn't do.

Agree with Davy - registration with a scheme is a no brainer when you look at BC fees around here. Even where you are then probably three or four jobs would cover the cost.

Plenty of posts on here about which is the best scheme - take your pick.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back