Nelson Mandela

Vinty says:

"if you dont like working here as a cleaner in the NHS or working as a carer looking after elderly English people, you can go home"

I couldn't find that. Were you lying again?? Or did I miss that post.

Sponsored Links
how original.

the racists chant: "go home"

Vinty says:

"if you dont like working here as a cleaner in the NHS or working as a carer looking after elderly English people, you can go home"
I didn't say that Notchy, I just said that if some ethnics are not happy in the UK, then why don't they try to find somewhere better.
My post wasn't directed at all migrants, most immigrants are very happy living in the UK because they know that people in the UK are among the most tolerant in the world.

I didn't say that Notchy, I just said that if some ethnics are not happy in the UK, then why don't they try to find somewhere better.
My post wasn't directed at all migrants, most immigrants are very happy living in the UK because they know that people in the UK are among the most tolerant in the world.
Why do you assume that minority ethnic people in the UK are migrants? Why should a black Brit have to leave the country they were born in to get equality with a White Brit?

If you didn't assume that, good, but the way your post is written implies it.

Sponsored Links
Different to criminal damage..Stop digging.
sometimes protests are required to force change.

sometimes protests needs to involve criminal acts of vandalism.
because sometimes abiding by the law doesnt work

Im not condoning vandalism, I am pointing out sometimes it is a means to an end.

do you deny that protest, whether criminal or not may be the only way to enact change?
are you saying that democracy works? -after all you are the one that says all politicians lie, so clearly you dont believe democracy works.

I just said that if some ethnics are not happy in the UK, then why don't they try to find somewhere better
oh I see, so ethnics can live here, but they cant have an opinion on anything -you mean they must live like 2nd class citizens.....Mmm ok good luck with that

ps if you watch the feling of the statue at Colston you will see a lot of the protesters are white -rather topples your argument, where do you think they should go?

On my bike ride the other morning I past this about 7 am
Screenshot_20200610_194312_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

On my way back I confronted him... I called him a racist and told him black people work as well...

He then explained what it meant. .... So I had a go at him again and said what the fnck have you done to feel so guilty.... Then rode off before he could come out with any other excuses.

oh I see, so ethnics can live here, but they cant have an opinion on anything -you mean they must live like 2nd class citizens.....Mmm ok good luck with that

ps if you watch the feling of the statue at Colston you will see a lot of the protesters are white -rather topples your argument, where do you think they should go?

I'm sorry Notch but you really are out of your depth. Read the post you responded to here a few times. Then think about your replies.
We all see how you respond to being challenged, day in day out but just for once, think about it. Think about how your reply looks.
You probably don't realise it but you keep on making things up and then pretend it's what someone posted. Remember before you deny it, or start bleating about RWR etc, it's posted up for all to see.

Sponsored Links
Back