Nelson Mandela

Sponsored Links
yep lets start pulling all the monuments and statues down that some snow flakes find offensive

Oliver Cromwell for what he did in Ireland

Bomber Harris , for what he did in Dresden during WW2

Wellington for the slaughter at water loo

etc etc

yep lets start pulling all the monuments and statues down that some snow flakes find offensive

Oliver Cromwell for what he did in Ireland

Bomber Harris , for what he did in Dresden during WW2

Wellington for the slaughter at water loo

etc etc

Black people take a Knee and RWR Snowflakes go insane.

There is nothing more triggered than the RWR. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Doh, he was a freedom fighter, don't ya know. Ok, he was a terrorist too..
So you would have preferred that an apartheid south africa was still in place?

Yes or no!

And funny how the issue regarding several Israeli leaders being 'terrorists' is ignored...

But of course, it's 'anti semitic' to bring that up!

So you would have preferred that an apartheid south africa was still in place?

Yes or no!

And funny how the issue regarding several Israeli leaders being 'terrorists' is ignored...

But of course, it's 'anti semitic' to bring that up!

No, are you suggesting the end justifies the means?

That statue needs pulling down. Mandela was a terrorist. Can't have statues of terrorists. Shocking.

Black people take a Knee and RWR Snowflakes go insane.

There is nothing more triggered than the RWR. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Er do what :LOL:

transam gives not a jot what statues are pulled down :)

this slave trader statue caper imho was ill thought out ;) afaik the statue was made of bronze , and thrown in the sea :eek:

do these dead beats and no hopers know that bronze has a scrap value :confused: it would seem not

way I see it Transam would be interested in any significant bronze statue that needed to be rid off :LOL: and tbh I dont give a **ss who its a statue of . Transam has no shame :cool:

He was a convicted terrorist? Oh my god, how did no one spot that before!?

At the time Mandela was fighting against an oppressive racist and vicious state. He chose to use force and spent a long time in prison, before emerging to actually try to unify the horrifically divided South Africa as it's elected leader.

Colston was a merchant who was in part responsibile for the deaths for roughly 19,000 people and the transport of 65,000 more into slavery. He then spent some of his money buying a seat in parliament and setting up schools.

If you can't see the difference then you might want to check your eyes.

He was a convicted terrorist? Oh my god, how did no one spot that before!?

It's irrelevant what I think. I'm not the type who would protest and destroy something that I didn't agree with.... There are people either side of the argument who'd not agree with either me or you..

Plenty of dead beat students , probably funded by the tax payer , want rid of cecil rhoades statue .

Afaik its made of stone , so no real value best it stays where it is :)

Sponsored Links
Back