Nelson Mandela

Cecil Rhoades come from Bishop's Stortford. A step up north for me. My Mate has a house on Rhodes Avenue.
And old Home of Bishop's Stortford Football club.
I have been to his grave

thumbnail-42bc40c6d925d227859de536b2ae6908.jpeg

Sponsored Links
yep lets start pulling all the monuments and statues down that some snow flakes find offensive

Oliver Cromwell for what he did in Ireland

Bomber Harris , for what he did in Dresden during WW2

Wellington for the slaughter at water loo

etc etc
Nelson,,for helping the navy in slavery days...All the politicians,,royalty,,,statue to anybody of slavery time,,they all did nothing to stop it.

Sponsored Links
Tens of millions of people still in slavery today. Iran, Central African Republic, Eritrea, South Sudan, Afghanistan, Pakistan. Mainly people of colour abusing people of colour.
Not much complaint about that from BLM. Bit awkward I guess. Best moan about some white tossers from hundreds of years ago.

Nelson,,for helping the navy in slavery days...All the politicians,,royalty,,,statue to anybody of slavery time,,they all did nothing to stop it.

pull down billy bremners statue at leeds FC for a foul he was guilty off in the 1971 cup final

Bodecias statue , she was a racist ?after all how may blk freinds did she have ;) yes exactly

Tens of millions of people still in slavery today. Iran, Central African Republic, Eritrea, South Sudan, Afghanistan, Pakistan. Mainly people of colour abusing people of colour.
Not much complaint about that from BLM. Bit awkward I guess. Best moan about some white tossers from hundreds of years ago.

The Majority of those white men where forced into the slave trade themselves.

exactly ;)

pull down billy bremners statue at leeds FC for a foul he was guilty off in the 1971 cup final

Bodecias statue , she was a racist ?after all how may blk freinds did she have ;) yes exactly
1970 FA cup Final.... Chelsea won the replay 2~1.

71 Cup final was Arsenal v Liverpool

Sponsored Links
Back