New Boiler Advice

Sponsored Links
Sorry about that, thought I was answering a different thread. You can use that stat which has a timer in it and just not use the onboard clock of the boiler.

You could also convert it to open therm which would give you more information on the boiler and run it a little more efficiently. Look on you tube for how to convert the Vokera rf stat to OpenTherm for details if interested.

Thanks, this is what's coming with boiler

Attachments

• 20200905_091309.jpg
    20200905_091309.jpg
    188.4 KB · Views: 54
Sponsored Links

Attachments

• 20200905_132048.jpg
    20200905_132048.jpg
    229.8 KB · Views: 49
Ok, you have the programmable version. You have two ways to go

Set boiler clock to 24 hrs and use the 1 hour timings on the room stat.

Set the room stat timings to 24 hours and use the boiler clock.

Your installer will know what I mean

"Set boiler clock to 24 hrs and use the 1 hour timings on the room stat" eg: always on?

Yes, otherwise you'll have two time schedules. Cut off plug. Red and black into the black link in the boiler contr box. Brown and blue to power terminals.

Yes, otherwise you'll have two time schedules. Cut off plug. Red and black into the black link in the boiler contr box. Brown and blue to power terminals.

Thanks very much, i watched a few YouTube videos last night.I didn't realise how much was possible using open therm configuration, I've got the installer to wire it up that way.
Great tip. Thanks

It's only the beginning and the higher the spec boiler the more it can do. I can repressurise my system from the room control but we will not release that in the UK; maybe ever. Great to check pressure or reset boiler if in the loft (not on your model).

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back