New central heating costs?

Sponsored Links
Livvy + Paul more information as you have now provided is generally good, but it is not possible for any one to give you even a ball park figure since no one can see what is actually involved in doing the job, which is why we have forum rule 9.

I suggest you do as forum rule 9 states, get several quotes then you will know for sure.

What part of forum rule 9 do you not understand?

Tony said:
A house on the market for £395k is likely to get offers around £380k. The difference would buy 10 heating systems!

Call Tony. £1500, bargain!

Allow £5000. Probably more than you'll have to pay, but lower than BG would probably want.

Sponsored Links
£395 is cheap in E. Sussex :LOL: ....shame I`m not Corgi........I`d give a sensible price :rolleyes:

ChrisR said:
Tony said:
A house on the market for £395k is likely to get offers around £380k. The difference would buy 10 heating systems!

Call Tony. £1500, bargain!

Allow £5000. Probably more than you'll have to pay, but lower than BG would probably want.

come on chris you know that tony charges tuppence ha pennie and a bacon sandwich

:)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back