New Covid Variant - B.1.1.529

And 21% of the hospitalised were unvaccinated. Deary me...

upload_2022-4-2_22-16-9.png

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
i see your struggling with basic maths of a higher percentage of those vaccinated die than the percentage of those unvaccinated who die

Nope. And we've gone through this about 20 times in the last year. Did you miss every previous covid vaccine conversation?

One more time.
If 100% of the population is vaccinated, and some people die, then everybody that died will have been vaccinated.

Do you see how it works now?

have you missed the fact 100% of the population are not vaccinated

Go look at % vaccinated against age. Lots are rather close to 100% and it gets closer and closer every week as some more decide to have them. Peoples experiences when it's caught vary. The vaccines even increase the chances of hardly noticing it but experiences will still vary.

Anyway as things currently are it looks like everyone will experienced it eventually. The age ranges that have already is rather uneven % wise based on the only way they have of looking at that. It's a matter of luck. Around 1 in 14 in England are currently infected. That is bound to vary in different areas of the country so in some respects it depends where you live and what you choose to do.

have you missed the fact 100% of the population are not vaccinated there is 53 million with one dose and less than 50 million fully vaccinated ie 2 doses out of an official population of at least 67 million

No, but you totally missed the point i made.
And I'm struggling to understand why you refuse to accept the bleeding obvious.

"If i call you a troll, i negate you and your opinion without much effort or reason".

No, but you totally missed the point i made.
And I'm struggling to understand why you refuse to accept the bleeding obvious.

because poor old Gas is desperately trying to defend a position of stupidity.

there is 53 million with one dose and less than 50 million fully vaccinated ie 2 doses out of an official population of at least 67 million

You don't believe the government's figures (I assume, as you have completely ignored a simple question for some reason. well actually we both know the reason), where do you actually get your figures from?

You don't believe the government's figures (I assume, as you have completely ignored a simple question for some reason. well actually we both know the reason), where do you actually get your figures from?
gassy and his ilk still drool over Yellow Card figures, touting them as 'proof' people have died due to the vaccine.

Lol.

Which are government figures that he doesn't believe. Who knows where he gets any info from.
did you believe the early figures the government gave for covid deaths in 2020 ?

Gassy is a renowned troll. You don't seriously think he believes the stuff he posts, surely?

He might just be a person that holds an untenable position on the subject. :mrgreen: Or you could be correct.

=============
Deleted. Completely off topic

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
Back