New definition of a woman?

You don't think prisoners are in greater danger because the prisons are overcrowded, under staffed and freezing cold?

But yeah, the three* trans Women' prisoners are the real problem.

*made up number, it's that sort of thread after all.

Sponsored Links
Daftest post of the year

Daft doesn't begin to describe it. The leaders of all our political parties cannot make their minds up about the definition of a woman, yet according to polls 97% of the population are in no doubt. Sums up British politics.

World gone bonkers.

Trans is a mental illness. Simple

Sponsored Links
The whole trans thing is just intolerance really. I remember from my own class at school decades ago that there was a boy who had quite gentle ways, and a girl who had short hair who opted to study woodwork instead of cooking. Nobody cared, and they've both turned out absolutely fine, they are just whoever they are.

But these days they'd have a chat with a counsellor and could end up being persuaded that they were trapped in the wrong body and needed to cross-dress, be rammed full of drugs or operated on.

And life imitates art .......

I want to be a woman. From now on I want you all to call me Loretta.

I want to have babies.

But you can't have babies.

Don't you oppress me.

I'm not oppressing you, Stan -- you haven't got a womb. Where's the fetus going to gestate? You going to keep it in a box?

What's the point of fighting for his right to have babies, when he can't have babies?

It is symbolic of our struggle against oppression.

It's symbolic of his struggle against reality.

If you want to be gay, lesbian, dress up, whatever, I personally dont have a problem with that.

I do have a problem with the likes of Eddie Izzard and the like pretending he's something he's not

All who proselytised for covid (including you Notch you goldfish) are responsible for us not being able to afford to heat our homes this winter.
How does one equate to the other? Go on, take off your tinfoil hat for once .

Your use of certain words gives it all away though.

If a guy wants to have his willy chopped off so he can call himself a woman then that's upto him and it's his feelings, his opinion, his right to do that.
I just hate it when he then tries to shove it down our throat and expect us to pamper to his/her feelings and opinions and are not allowed to have our own opinions.
Say anything contrary to their opinions or feelings in public and you can expect one of them to come and punch you or report you to the police for a hate crime.

This even applies if a real woman says something against them, Kelly Jay on the tube appears to want to stand up for the rights of women and is about to be arrested for doing so.
Good luck to her I say.

If a guy wants to have his willy chopped off ...

...I just hate it when he then tries to shove it down our throat

I read your post differently to how I think you intended it!

But you're right, intolerance appears to be the end result of all of this, they're apparently preaching freedom but causing oppression, of differing opinions, objections and sometimes just reality.

Many people are now just bullied into silence, afraid to say anything about pretty much anything in case they use last week's terminology that's now deemed offensive, or otherwise cause offence sometimes just by stating facts. Kier Starmer being unable to define a woman was a very good example, someone very legally aware attempting to offend nobody and tick all the boxes so ending up talking meaningless nonsense...

...so are the minority of women that DO have a penis allowed into the women-only safe spaces?

Sponsored Links
Back