New indestructible mobile phone required - help!

And surely it would make your ear smell funny?

Sponsored Links
Moz said:
lol @ bernard...:)

I am serious. It works.

Young lad on a hike fell into a freezing lake and he was the one carrying the phone. ( yes there should have been two phones ) and it was used, still in condom to call for help.

I suppose the young uns have to use them condoms some how ...lol

what with rising stds /Vd ...
cannot turn the tele on without seeing the *use a condom" advert at the moment ..

There was a study done on mobiles and they concluded they carried more bacteria than toilet seats: maybe condoms would be useful on everyone's phone, not just for waterproofing.

Sponsored Links
bernardgreen said:
A heavy duty condom rolled over the phone and knotted will keep out all dust and water.

Alright for a Siemens I suppose ;)

Phew... didn't expect quite so many replies or suggestions (including the condom protection :LOL: )

I currently have a Nokia 6230 and have always liked Nokias so maybe I will go for the 5140.

Also it will probably be better than trying to explain to my girlfriend why I am 'using' so many condoms without her!

shenks
I thought she was on pill .....Oooops lol...lol... Ill get my coat ...:)

That gadgetshow on Ch5 did a waterproof test on a 5140, they submerged it in about 6 inches of water, then took it out & left it for about 5 mins & it worked fine.

This is the phone that our engineers use, company provides them. They work in very dusty conditions, waterproof etc.

http://www.waeplus.co.uk/product/12...ee?ref=gooad&gclid=CO2UgJ7LlLUCFebLtAodbjkA-A

thumb

Can confirm what Snico has posted - the JCB phones are pretty good. Mate of mine works in a quarry and so uses one of these - it even bounces - literally, you can throw it on the floor and it almost bounces high enough to catch it again - and its completely fine after...

Sponsored Links
Back