New liverpool manager!

Of course its all about money, between 1992 and now....Chelsea have spent gross £744,440,000, net spend of £515,965,000 :eek: :eek:

Where would Chelsea be if Roman had never turned up, the reason you finished 6th was down to the players not performing for AVB, look what happened when he left?

Out of the top 8 spending managers in the Prem, Chelsea and City managers make up 7 of them :eek:
If thats was the case then we would have won every time knob! :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Of course its all about money, between 1992 and now....Chelsea have spent gross £744,440,000, net spend of £515,965,000 :eek: :eek:

Where would Chelsea be if Roman had never turned up, the reason you finished 6th was down to the players not performing for AVB, look what happened when he left?

Out of the top 8 spending managers in the Prem, Chelsea and City managers make up 7 of them :eek:
If thats was the case then we would have won every time knob! :rolleyes:

Thats not the point is it...knob

Chelsea would be no where if it wasnt for money....is it that hard to understand....you didnt spend hardly anything until Roman took over, and you have now spent more than any other club.

Players who go to Chelsea, go for the money.....not to play for the club. It happens at other clubs, but not on a scale like Chelsea!

You have even signed players in the past, who didnt know who Chelsea where :LOL: :LOL:

What a dumb comment, no team would be anywhere with out money! Where would your team be without money? Lampard wasnt bought with Roubles was he? Did we finish fourth before Roman came......hmmmm. If i remember rightly Gronkear scored against some shi t team to get u s there. Who knows what would have happened if that hadnt gone in.....we might have done a Leeds!
You only have yourself to blame! Anyway im not one to dwell on the past other than to say. CHAMPIONIES CHAMPIONIES OWEY OWEY OWEY!
Cant wait for Eden Hazard to rip your team apart. Was it just money or is he just happy to play for the champions of Europe.....?
Were making history and you are history!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

What a dumb comment, no team would be anywhere with out money! Where would your team be without money? Lampard wasnt bought with Roubles was he? Did we finish fourth before Roman came......hmmmm. If i remember rightly Gronkear scored against some shi t team to get u s there. Who knows what would have happened if that hadnt gone in.....we might have done a Leeds!
You only have yourself to blame! Anyway im not one to dwell on the past other than to say. CHAMPIONIES CHAMPIONIES OWEY OWEY OWEY!
Cant wait for Eden Hazard to rip your team apart. Was it just money or is he just happy to play for the champions of Europe.....?
Were making history and you are history!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

From that comment, and some of your past comments, its obvious you know nothing about football :eek:

Teams spend money.....Chelsea buy trophies, its a fact.

and as for Hazard.....perfect example....he said himself last week I will be playing in Manchester....and now he is going to Chelsea haha, only for the money.....wont surprise me if he flops actually, different league over here.

Plastic club, plastic fans....NO HISTORY :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Not a Liverpool or Chelsea fan but why is the guy who started this thread who is a Chelsea fan concerned with what happens at Liverpool??? ...and has to come and tell everybody what is going on at the club ??

I said to my son, "Would you like to go to the circus this weekend?"

He said, "Not really, I only like the clowns."

I said, "Ok, I'll take you to see Liverpool when the new season starts."

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

SKY SPORTS BREAKING NEWS: Everton Football Club are set to rename their trophy room; it will now be called "the room"

:eek: :D :D

Not a Liverpool or Chelsea fan but why is the guy who started this thread who is a Chelsea fan concerned with what happens at Liverpool??? ...and has to come and tell everybody what is going on at the club ??
Is this not general discussion! I knew snico wouldnt mention it so i thought i would, if thats ok with you!? :confused:

Jealousy and obsession of a big successful club.....They are starting to sound like Evertonians lately :LOL: :LOL:

Jealousy and obsession of a big successful club.....They are starting to sound like Evertonians lately :LOL: :LOL:
You aint been that successful of late, have you? :)

Kenny lost his job in the 52nd minute of the FA cup final, shame but who says the next Manager will achieve any different?? imo he has just sealed his fate - do or die!!

You aint been that successful of late, have you? :)

Still bitter though aint we :LOL:

Why would i be bitter? We just won the champions league weve won the league in the last few years (something i wouldnt have imagined when i was a kid watching us getting whooped at plough lane!) whats there to ge bitter about, lifes good were still onthe up, while yourteam is looking jaded, the only ways is down......
Your the bitter and jealous one! :mrgreen:

An Englishman, Scotsman and an Irishman have all held the Liverpool manager spot.

No wonder the club is a joke. ;)

An Englishman, Scotsman and an Irishman have all held the Liverpool manager spot.

No wonder the club is a joke. ;)
And Chelsea have certainly embraced the multi cultural trend.

They are also desperate to shift all their debt into some redevelopment scheme - or bye bye Euro competitions.

Sponsored Links
Back