NEW PHONE

S

Shutpa

My daughter wants to buy a new phone. She wants a decent camera with video, blue-tooth, MP3 player, Tri-band and a good screen. Any Suggestions :?: Price under £90

This should read, "I, Bolo's 11 year old daughter want to buy .......etc,etc,etc"

Thanks to those of you who provided advise.

Sponsored Links
Any preferences i.e. Nokia, Sony Eriksson etc? The Sony Erikson K800i is a good phone though it is slightly more expensive, you may pick up one on ebay for a reasonable price.

Any preferences i.e. Nokia, Sony Eriksson etc? The Sony Erikson K800i is a good phone though it is slightly more expensive, you may pick up one on ebay for a reasonable price.

Cheers Spark123. Its not bolo its his 11 year old daughter here! I would like a Samsung phone but it really does not matter!

Sponsored Links
Hi everyone its bolo junior here! as you know im looking for a new phone, and I have seen the Samsung D600. Do any of you own this phone and can you tell me the good things and bad things about it? thanks

I,m on my second d600, they are a good phone, the sound quality is very good, they bounce off the floor.
You can pick one up in very good condition on ebay for well under £60.

http://shop.o2.co.uk/phone/Samsung/D900i-Candy

This is a real girly phone ... My wife has one as does my 20 year old God daughter ... The wife has it on contract so she got the free Benefit makeup ... God daughter has it on PAYG which is okay as she doesn't need the makeup :LOL:

Well spec'd and loads of great reviews.

MW

Samsung D600

The Samsung D600 is a replacement for the popular D500.

It's a great looking slide phone, and has a camera that takes decent pictures, and a music player.

The D600's music player is good, and although there's a slot for a memory card to increase the amount of music you can store, you'll have to buy a memory card separately.

Sound quality with the supplied headphones is good, which is fortunate as there's no option to use your own set of headphones.
There's a good menu system too, but battery consumption for the music player is higher than average.

The camera on the D600 has 2Mp. Overall image quality is quite good, but when there's not a lot of light and you're taking a picture of a moving scene, the image has a tendency to suffer from movement blur. Many mobile phone cameras struggle when the light isn't good, but the D600 is worse than average here.

Connectivity is good. You get Bluetooth, USB, and a memory card slot. Memory cards are usually the best way to transfer data from computer to phone - assuming you have a memory card reader on your computer. These are very cheap nowadays.

The D600 does the basics well too. Its stylish design isn't just set up for good looks. This is an ergonomic phone that feels good in the hand, and it's light. Ease of use for phone calls/call management is excellent, and it's good for texting too.

Pros: Good looking, light, great for the basics, good features

Cons: Not quite the best for pictures, you'll need to buy a memory card separately if you want to use one

:!:

those phones with music player speakers built in should be banned.

Thanks for the help guys, I had no idea that my daughter had sought your advice on buying a phone.

Sponsored Links
Back