new position

B

breezer

I thought it would be rude of me if i didn't say goodbye, i have too many other things to do now, :( , :) so take care every one, miss you all, may be back, dont know, wish me luck

Breezer.

footnote;

for reference drawings will be staying, its me thats going not websites

Sponsored Links
Good luck, that goes without saying.

But what's with the sudden departure? You're a valued poster here, has something rattled your cage?

Aww, that's a shame Breezer. I will miss your deadpan humour, thorough DIY advice and willingness to take the time to make a diagram or two to help people out.

I hope this isn't because of anything negative in "real life". From the thread title it sounds like you have taken on a bigger job with more hours. Good luck in the things you will be doing.

Keep on building and improving, and label those cables! :D

Nice knowing you Breezer and good luck. I always say sadly " All good things come to end sometime "

Sponsored Links
Breezer,
Is that the sound of a fat lady singing I hear, or the turbulance caused by a flying pig, perhaps it is old Nick himself cursing the chillblanes, or the rumble of distant wild horses. I suspect not. More likely just another dodgy DIY job that needs sorting.

As long long as there is a connected keyboard within your reach, you'll find a way. Just in case I'm wrong, may I wish you the very best for the future.

Nah, you'll be back. :LOL:

Best wishes breezer. Trouble is we we'd not necessarily know if you were back under another name.

Thanks for the efforts you have put in, your postings were a good model as to how to behave in forums. But how did you find the time to keep up the postings rate? :eek:

Everythings been said already.

Best wishes for the future mate.

What no good bye drink.
Well I'll have another.!! hic.

Enjoy, whatever.

Yeah, hope it's nothing too serious, you were the first to reply to my first post (sniff!) Take care mate. :)

And I thought this was another Breezer special - a lewd thread about the Kama Sutra......what a disappointment!!

Anyway, you can't go yet, you ain't kissed me goodbye....!

BW to you whatever you do. Take care.

Everything you helped me with is still standing so thanks for all your help Breezer :LOL:

Good luck - hope to see you back soon...

Sponsored Links
Back