New System Saga Continues-Gardtec Advice

lvsystems said:
Maybe he won't be burgled but most people are looking for piece of mind. It's a sad fact but in a row of identical houses the one with the flashing bell box is far less likely to be targeted than the one with nothing.

For someone who says they re an alarm engineer you don't seem very keen to promote their good points. Let's hope your not a salesman :confused:

Sponsored Links
I understand joes point of view now-which is partly why I want to make sure I put a system that I know I will use

To me, I came to the forum for a couple of reasons
The first was to try and get some steers so that I could have a more knowledgeable chat with the sales people and try and get my bull***t detector working as well it might

The second was that having had the alarm companies out, I could come back to get some feedback and different views

Both points from my perspective have been really well served I have to say, and as before I am really grateful

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back