New Tommy Robinson video doing the rounds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Irony of RWR are upset that TT is not being provided the right of being innocent until proven guilty yet will accept his allegation of the other party no questions asked.

RWR hypocrites. (y)

Sponsored Links
The only 'report' I have seen regarding the assaulted guy being a peado was in a 'newspaper' with the banner TR, (immediately raises the question of it's originator), as the name of the publication.

No other news reports have anything to say about the victim other than he was assaulted by this Yaxley-Lennon, (aka Tommy Robinson), bloke.
If the 'victim' did assault the young girl then her father, or indeed any member of the public who witnessed the incident, has the right to use reasonable force to restrain him until the authorities arrive. Reasonable restraint! The clue is in the wording. It does NOT mean you can assault someone by punching them. It means you may hold on to them and, if necessary, LOWER them to the ground in an effort to aid your detaining of them.
As told to me by an ex police officer.

so this follows the thread I started, showing the video of Tommy yelling and being restrained by police.
So, where is the video that explains why he behaved that way? Why can you tell us about it, but not actually share any link to it?

Sponsored Links
You usually think you know better than me, so go figure it out yourself .
I have trawled through the posts but can't find a thing, sorry. You are going to have to post this supposed link yourself, that corroborates your accusation.

Perhaps you imagined it?

I have trawled through the posts but can't find a thing, sorry. You are going to have to post this supposed link yourself, that corroborates your accusation.

Perhaps you imagined it?

Allegation has he hasn't provided any proof other than his big gob.

Accusation is when you provide some evidence of your assertion.

The authorities have a long track record of ignoring paedos. Some on here also try to cover for the perpetrators of these crimes. Their rabid libertard views leave us in a very dangerous situation where those who speak out against these crimes are themselves criminalised - and the real offenders get off Scot free.

Some on here also try to cover for the perpetrators of these crimes
Really? Where? Show us these posts you imagined please?

Still haven't seen anything, read anything or otherwise of Yaxleys claim about a pool pervert other than the rabid followers of Yaxley claiming it. Surely this man has been arrested, as well as the violent, lying thug and fraudster Yaxley?

Irony of RWR are upset that TT is not being provided the right of being innocent until proven guilty yet will accept his allegation of the other party no questions asked.

RWR hypocrites. (y)

Er no :confused:

I am. Not upset in the slightest

Still haven't seen anything, read anything or otherwise of Yaxleys claim about a pool pervert other than the rabid followers of Yaxley claiming it. Surely this man has been arrested, as well as the violent, lying thug and fraudster Yaxley?

I rest my case!

Your posts Noseall and plenty of em ;)

Agreed you may not come straight to. The point

But u appease ' deflect e t ect

Tis your tactics :LOL: somE bloke from. SomE commnutity abuses some girl? Then wait for the noseall post which will. Be some white bloke did it as well

Predictable  :LOL::LOL:

Ok this is the link I watched on

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=e7OKvvSpbJk

If hes seriously manipulating his own daughter to make this up absolutely shame on him.

But there seems to be an admission by offender and police. Personally I feel hes been setup or provoked I agree hes a trouble maker I'm not a fan. But at the same time what his little girl says sounds genuine.

Some sad people on here referring to anyone who doesnt think in a closed box like themselves using derogatory terms RWR etc when they dont have the balls to expand on what it stands for shows how tiny they are in front of their keyboard. :LOL:
Little tiny warriors with a teeny weeny spine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back