New Tommy Robinson video doing the rounds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pay back to the EU from the turks ;)

The Greeks wil be over whelmed

Reports on the news about Greek soldiers /, plod duffing up migrants?

Sponsored Links
No, Greek army and border control, teargas and truncheons today, guns tomorrow. The EU president has thanked Greece for it's 'assistance'. F*** me they'll need to sort this quick to get those Greek chappies over to Ireland, sort that border out.

I didn't realise the EU hated foreigners so much.:eek::eek::eek:
Oh Greek army, not EU.......so your previous post was just spouting rubbish.

Bye the way If the EU let them in, you would be moaning about that.

This turk / Syrian / refugee caper could well be the beginning of the end for the EU?

The only thing the 27 will. Agree on. Is that they don't want the refiugees ;)

The eastern members will. Not take them ;)

Sponsored Links
Oh Greek army, not EU.......so your previous post was just spouting rubbish.

I never said EU army, I said the EU, the Greek authorities are the ones carrying out the killings, the German authorities are applauding and thanking them. Greece are part of the EU aren't they? and the Germans are the de facto leaders of the EU, together with France.

Probably, then again if the EU (Germany) hadn't let so many in before, and fuelled a rise in populism and right wing extremism, they wouldn't be killing them now, and world would be a happier place.

Wouldn't it?

If anyone thinks he “accidentally” squeezed (not brushed) that kid, then they need their heads looking at. Then think what you would’ve done? Because i know if it had been my daughter i would’ve drowned the dirty bastard.

Probably, then again if the EU (Germany) hadn't let so many in before, and fuelled a rise in populism and right wing extremism, they wouldn't be killing them now, and world would be a happier place.

Wouldn't it?
Why cant you be honest and blame the problem on the war in Syria

You look at everything through your uninformed hatred of the EU.

I never said EU army, I said the EU, the Greek authorities are the ones carrying out the killings, the German authorities are applauding and thanking them. Greece are part of the EU aren't they? and the Germans are the de facto leaders of the EU, together with France
So you admit you are wrong.
First you said it was the EU, now you admit it wasnt

If anyone thinks
Yaxley supporters do tend to struggle with that.

What did the witnesses say?

Was the assailant arrested?

Was he questioned?

Yes you are right, Yaxley fawners do need their heads looking at.(y)

and world would be a happier place.

Wouldn't it?
No. There will still be/have been wars and refugees. Europe is conveniently close. As is Turkey, which has taken in millions. Historically, refugees will imperil their lives and travel great distances to get to safety.

But yes, you are right about the rise of populism and the disdain for foreigners. The best solution is to make their home country a better option than risking their lives to be in another.

Last edited:
We’ll probably never find the truth out because the MSM are peado apologists and their hatred for the truth is disgusting.
Unlike TR - that bastion truth fairness and all things good?

TR is a liar, a fraudster, a convicted thug and spouts hatred and is banned from media sites because of it. There was only one arrest at the holiday park - TR. TR is due in court on assault charges and no one else.

Try thinking for once.(y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back