New Tommy Robinson video doing the rounds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
please don't feel you have to.

I'm sure all the Yaxley-Lennon apologists will already be drooling over it.

oh dear , fancy calling anyone an apologist while having an avatar that appears to be a Scottish bloke leching after a young girl from the EU

Ok this is the link I watched on

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=e7OKvvSpbJk

If hes seriously manipulating his own daughter to make this up absolutely shame on him.

But there seems to be an admission by offender and police. Personally I feel hes been setup or provoked I agree hes a trouble maker I'm not a fan. But at the same time what his little girl says sounds genuine.

Some sad people on here referring to anyone who doesnt think in a closed box like themselves using derogatory terms RWR etc when they dont have the balls to expand on what it stands for shows how tiny they are in front of their keyboard. :LOL:
Little tiny warriors with a teeny weeny spine.

RWR In there world I assume stands for right wing racist :LOL:

Although they have said its right wing re***d
:LOL:

Who cares I say. Transam gives not a jot :cool:

Sponsored Links
If hes seriously manipulating his own daughter to make this up absolutely shame on him.

I obviously hope she wasn't groped. But at the same time, I wouldn't put it past him to get her to be an alibi.
His line of thinking could well have been: I don't like brown skinned foreigners sharing my expensive holiday pool. I'll come up with a way to get them kicked out.
gerry adams, martin mc guiness were both terrorists.
Planting bombs, killing people and planning the killing of people was their trade for many years.
Their was also a bloke recently who tried to be prime minister , who gave them his full support.
And the lwr hold them aloft them as heroes.

And dad's army was trained to carry out guerrilla warfare and terrorism in the event of German occupation. I suppose you're against that too?

gerry adams, martin mc guiness were both terrorists.
Planting bombs, killing people and planning the killing of people was their trade for many years.
Their was also a bloke recently who tried to be prime minister , who gave them his full support.
And the lwr hold them aloft them as heroes.
Did MM shake hands with the Queen?

I don't like brown skinned foreigners sharing my expensive holiday pool. I'll come up with a way to get them kicked out.

Why not simply use teargas and crack a few skulls as the EU are doing in Greece to repel 'foreigners'. Wonder what the fatality rate stands at?, news coverage seems a little patchy, The Eu eh, who'd have thunk it?

I obviously hope she wasn't groped. But at the same time, I wouldn't put it past him to get her to be an alibi.
His line of thinking could well have been: I don't like brown skinned foreigners sharing my expensive holiday pool. I'll come up with a way to get them kicked out.

And dad's army was trained to carry out guerrilla warfare and terrorism in the event of German occupation. I suppose you're against that too?

'According to the police and TR' the man in question admitted he did do it but by mistake. 'It was an accident'.

I do admit it seems coincidental it being a non white man and TR, but at the same there are alot of groomers officially logged by police as Asian but then there's the 'FOR' effect yes fear of racism, which quite a few of you on here like to beat that drum anyone who prefers to relate with same ethnicity is a xenophobe racist :D Police of course don't want to be seen to be singling out Asian men, that would be a disgraceful act of racism. As it would be to acuse black youth gangs in london as knife carriers, or polish cheap labour, or a man in winter wearing shorts must be a postman etc, (yes all assumptions that actually could well have some weight behind them).

Lets see what comes out at the court appearance early April. Like i say IF he's manipulated his little girl into saying this, the cnt needs to go down for it, if he's telling the truth, the other cnt needs to go down!

Why not simply use teargas and crack a few skulls as the EU are doing in Greece to repel 'foreigners'. Wonder what the fatality rate stands at?, news coverage seems a little patchy, The Eu eh, who'd have thunk it?
Is it that fantasy EU army?

Is it that fantasy EU army?

No, Greek army and border control, teargas and truncheons today, guns tomorrow. The EU president has thanked Greece for it's 'assistance'. F*** me they'll need to sort this quick to get those Greek chappies over to Ireland, sort that border out.

I didn't realise the EU hated foreigners so much.:eek::eek::eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back