New Tommy Robinson video doing the rounds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some on here also try to cover for the perpetrators of these crimes.

Welcome back from cloud cuckoo land. I think you must have dreamt about people covering up for pedos on DIYNot, because I have certainly never seen such a thing. I'm sure it would have been a major discussion if it had happened.

Sponsored Links
https://www.uknip.co.uk/2020/03/03/breaking/tommy-robinson-arrested-after-row-in-center-parcs-pool/
No video, but I would think center parcs would possibly not allow videoing in pools.

Center Parcs do not stop you from photographing/videoing members of your family/group, however, if someone is uncomfortable that you may catch any of them on your camera they have the right to ask to see footage/photo to ensure they are not, or/and they can ask a member of staff to check or request that you stop. CP do have a staff photographer available at certain times of the day but I think it is only still photo's, not videos.

Me neither. Collective hallucinations from DIYnots's dithering RWR twunts.(y)
Ah here's one now what does RWR stand for? If you can reach up to that keyboard..(y)
And who are these people you imply?

Sponsored Links
..Some on here also try to cover for the perpetrators of these crimes....

Yes, the well-known criminal, Yaxley-Lennon, who has a string of convictions including violent crime and fraud, has a number of supporters who like to brush over his criminality.

Yes, the well-known criminal, Yaxley-Lennon, who has a string of convictions including violent crime and fraud, has a number of supporters who like to brush over his criminality.
To play devils advocate, Nelson Mandela was a convicted Terrorist. Just because you've committed crimes before doesn't mean you couldn't do good in the future and definitely doesn't mean you won't be hassled unduly by others.

On the other hand he's got zero credibility thanks to his fraud convictions, and a history of violence.

To play devils advocate, Nelson Mandela was a convicted Terrorist.

gerry adams, martin mc guiness were both terrorists.
Planting bombs, killing people and planning the killing of people was their trade for many years.
Their was also a bloke recently who tried to be prime minister , who gave them his full support.
And the lwr hold them aloft them as heroes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back