New variant from COVID 19

There is a fungus or mold or something similar that's has been a constant low level problem in India, similar to MRSA in some ways as it's very hard to treat. Normally they have treatment processes to avoid it spreading but they can't follow them when Covid-19 is a factor.

It is pretty nasty all on its own and Covid-19 makes it worse.
I read a few days ago that the infection comes from various sources, including spores in filthy soil. Someone on here posted a pic of people in India treating covid by covering themselves in dung. Coincidence?

Sponsored Links
I read a few days ago that the infection comes from various sources, including spores in filthy soil. Someone on here posted a pic of people in India treating covid by covering themselves in dung. Coincidence?

unfortunately this is the result of a poor population heavily reliant on religion, no doubt there are african countries that performed these types of rituals.

unfortunately this is the result of a poor population heavily reliant on religion, no doubt there are african countries that performed these types of rituals.
No doubt there are many westerners who wallow in mud. It's all part of their culture. :rolleyes:
But you're not bigoted and you never see any racism. :rolleyes:

Yes, primitive heathens, I've heard they also dunk babies in water and have faux cannibalistic rituals involving eating what purports to be the flesh and blood of a sky fairy's relative.

Sponsored Links
Yes, primitive heathens, I've heard they also dunk babies in water and have faux cannibalistic rituals involving eating what purports to be the flesh and blood of a sky fairy's relative.

i meant no offence or malice in my statement.

If we could stop feeding the troll and stop taunting Don-Quixote with windmills Id be grateful.

Some countries have markets were they hang up live cats and dogs and skin em alive to order

I often get charity leaflets through the door highlighting this practice

cover photo is a dog in a cage with
Terror / fear in his face

with the wording the last thing this dog wants is to be got out of his cage

don’t think this practice go’s on in
f***** ?

Some countries have markets were they hang up live cats and dogs and skin em alive to order

I often get charity leaflets through the door highlighting this practice

cover photo is a dog in a cage with
Terror / fear in his face

with the wording the last thing this dog wants is to be got out of his cage

don’t think this practice go’s on in
f***** ?
Most abattoirs hang up small animals ready to be killed.

Can you read the labels on the cages? It must be in German or English, assuming you can speak at least one of those languages.

As is usual for transam, he makes a totally irrelevant comment to illustrate his hatred for other ethnicities.

Last edited:
No doubt there are many westerners who wallow in mud. It's all part of their culture. :rolleyes:
But you're not bigoted and you never see any racism. :rolleyes:

No the western world does not practice with witch doctors, nor do they cake themselves in cow poop to make themselves immune to covid.

Maybe they do in France....

There is no racism or bigotry in my posts.

There is no racism or bigotry in my posts.
Your comment was based on pure bigotry and assumption.
It would be probably be classed as unconscious bias, but I suspect it was another case of your intentional trolling.
Like transam you've found it amusing to be racist.

You recognised that malice or offence might have been given?
i meant no offence or malice in my statement.

Last edited:
could we end up with here in the UK ?

I heard that they think it is likely linked to poorly cleaned hospital equipment, with the fungus being transmitting in ICU departments.
Doubt anything for us to worry about, so long as we keep wearing masks, taking vaccines and socially distancing until it's eradicated from the UK

Sponsored Links
Back