New Zealand launches biggest ever drive to attract Brexit Britain's builders

Sponsored Links
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...ver-drive-to-attract-brexit-britains-builders

I mean obviously you will be dirty economic migrants and foreigners taking their jobs and sponging off the state.

:LOL:
I dont agree! You know perfectly well all English people behave with impeccable manners abroad -they wont be taking jobs and sponging off the state, they will be getting pi$@#d and wearing their underpants on their heads.

Theres only a shortage of Kiwi young men in New Zealand cos they all over here working in our bars :)

I dont agree! You know perfectly well all English people behave with impeccable manners abroad -they wont be taking jobs and sponging off the state, they will be getting pi$@#d and wearing their underpants on their heads.

Theres only a shortage of Kiwi young men in New Zealand cos they all over here working in our bars :)

noseall best not apply then :LOL:

way har bee would be turned down for having no practicable experience :) hopeless is the word tbh

Being invited in to do work is a bit different to sneaking in illegally and then living it up on free handouts and a free home and draining a system without contributing to it, and adding to the crime statistics.

Sponsored Links
I recall that those emigrating to Australia had to have a job, money to sustain themselves and their families for a period of time and not being able to claim benefits for a period of time. Would NZ be the same?

Anyhow complete opposite to the UK.

Being invited in to do work is a bit different to sneaking in illegally and then living it up on free handouts and a free home and draining a system without contributing to it, and adding to the crime statistics.
Someone else who has a deep-seated bigotry against immigrants?

A guy just quoted me 119,432,458.31 Ugandan Dollars for some roof work. Bloody foreigners :mad::mad:

IMG_4278.JPG

But if I had any balls I'd leave Rochdale (the posh end) and go be a Drainer in Australia.

It will all change come brexit day ;) (may be ?)

I've a work visa to go there this year and a mate out there currently driving a lorry around, hoping I can re-apply and will get in even though I'm 32 and not 31.

Sponsored Links
Back