Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Boris Johnson

Votes: 10 30.3%
  • Kier Starmer

Votes: 3 9.1%

• Total voters
Sponsored Links
Good for you!

Must be tough being a Tory supporter these days. (y)
The only people who have a vote at the moment are Tory MPs.

More than twice as many have declared for Sunak as for Johnson.

Sunak has topped the 100 minimum hurdle with ease

Johnson isn't halfway there.

So not the same as the DIYnot poll.

Can I vote none of them. Rishi is what they originally wanted can't you see that. Is a national disgrace. No i don't want a party that hates people wanting to be British either. Both of them are rotten to the core. Truss actually was ok she was just a victim of this ruthless game.

Sponsored Links
If you've got another person you think will be PM i believe I can edit them into the Poll.

Sunak has topped the 100 minimum hurdle with ease

Johnson isn't halfway there.

So not the same as the DIYnot poll.

Looks like the MSM are disregarding the 'anonymous' votes, Guidos poll is pretty much in line with the DIY one, Guido claim s to be verifying the anonymous votes, he's usually accurate.

1666477473501.png

Makes no difference. If the MPs go 220* Sunak: 100 Boris, and their indicative vote goes 320: 0 to Sunak, the racist members will still pick the lying, cheating, adulterer. (Johnson)

* not sure of the total they have, 327?

Makes no difference. If the MPs go 220* Sunak: 100 Boris, and their indicative vote goes 320: 0 to Sunak, the racist members will still pick the lying, cheating, adulterer. (Johnson)

* not sure of the total they have, 327?

If Sunak does win the keys to Downing Street; then labour will be counting on the racist vote to get Kier elected into number 10.. all very ironic as John Motson would say.

Big gamble for Boris. He's still young and should save it for another day.... .........Sunak will win.

I expect there are some racists who would vote against someone because of their skin colour in most parties. I suspect fewer in Labour but have no evidence to back that up.

But it's more likely that any racists that would be swayed by Rishis skin colour would simply fail to vote for the Tories. After all, any Labour leaning racists won't change their behaviour, just Tory racists.

But it's an interesting concept, should we assume that if the vote for the Tories collapse then the majority of the voters abandoning the Tories are racists?

But it's an interesting concept, should we assume that if the vote for the Tories collapse then the majority of the voters abandoning the Tories are racists?
It's an astonishing concept. BJ is a known racist. PP was a supporter of racist ideology, as are many of the tory voters.
I could see racists abandoning the Labour party in preference for the Tories, but in reverse, nah, I can't see it.

The colour of his skin seems central to the discussion here rather than his complete ineptitude as chancellor.
There you go.

Sponsored Links
Back