Next time, don't answer the phone...

whoa hold on, I don't need any medication, well not the stuff you get from the doctor anyway! Yes I was talking about 2009, a very bad year for me. But things get better.

No suicidal thoughts from me..... might hurt! But i firmly believe that suicidal people either do not think of the people their death will hurt, or are convinced they'd be better off without them.

Sponsored Links
She must have been about to top herself anyway since so little put her over the edge.

What a silly remark. What if she took her work seriously and 100% dedication and this mishap was something she could not handle. I take my work seriously. A mishap or error on my part is something that would bother me. ;)

Sponsored Links
Funnily enough, I once told a professor of psychiatry that he was wasting his time and money on all these fancy drugs and he should give all his sad patients ten quid and tell them go down the pub and use it to get a round in. They might make some mates, some might even get lucky, and that might put a smile on their face that pill popping never would.

Even more funnily enough, he didn't agree.

Though most of the patients were such miserable sods that nobody would want to hang out with them even if they were getting the beers in.

And you know what they say about psychiatrists, the longer they stay in the job the more they become like their patients.

Diane2 said:
carlsberg?

Special of course! And what a great way to spend your time recovering from a cheilectomy. Feet up in front of the TV, Carlsberg Special in one hand -- :D :D :D

Ewww!! no I only drink weak as water carlesberg, can't handle special brew!! Export is pushing it!!

Who cares about the Eddie & Di show?

Actually a lot of members must do.... why dont you contact ITV6 and get your own show. They'd all watch it.

Sponsored Links
Back