NHS (administration) madness

Sponsored Links
Most of the big pharmacies do the Flu jab for free if you qualify for it on the NHS. Tesco and Boots definitely do. It's often easier than going through your GP, I did it last year and am booked in for mine this year. I didn't even bother checking with my GP, they have better things to worry about.

I know that although I did try Boots and their website booking system isn't working either. But that is not the point. The surgerys have not got better things to do other than look after our health and deal with whatever ailments we public come up with including but not exclusively covid. It seems to me that unless you have covid you are going to be left to die..................As for the clowns that run my particular surgery. They contacted me. They sent two letters in separate envelopes to my address, one for me and one for my wife. It said that as we are now considered to be "at risk" we should get flu jabs. Fine I agree but their phones do not work at any time. They said that we have to ring and choose option 6. There is no option 6 only options 1 and 2 neither of which work anyway. The surgery has become completely uncontactable. I understand what Ellal is saying as well. Fine lets go private if that is what this bunch of idiots and the british people are just going to sit around and let it happen. But if the NHS is going to be privatised then we will need interim medical care untill that is achieved. We cannot just be left to die because we do not have covid. Seven "Nightingale" hospitals were built to accomodate the anticipated influx of covid patients. They were built to take the strain off the normal NHS system during this, so called, pandemic. They were never used. This is, or at least it should be, the biggest scandal that any government has presided over EVER. But it will be swept under the table and the British public will go on their merry, uncaring way.

Sponsored Links
But if the NHS is going to be privatised then we will need interim medical care untill that is achieved.
That part is already privatised. Congratulations, enjoy.

Last edited:
I don't have to pay to see my GP. Paying for services is what people mean when on about privatising the NHS, ie, private health insurance. Many parts of the NHS are run by private companies.
No, that'd be dismantling the NHS entirely.

I don't have to pay to see my GP. Paying for services is what people mean when on about privatising the NHS
What the hell are you talking about, have you been doing illicit substances? No one refers to that as privatisation.
, ie, private health insurance. Many parts of the NHS are run by private companies.
Yes that is privatisation. Well done.

What the hell are you talking about, have you been doing illicit substances?
Yes that is privatisation. Well done.
People are not moaning about private companies working for the NHS,that has been happening for decades. People are worried about the NHS being sold off, and only accessible via private health insurance, so God knows what you are on about saying "congratulations, enjoy" as if it has only just happened. We have been enjoying the NHS since its inception, with help from private companies. As I said, you don't half come out with some sh!t.

And people have been objecting to it for decades. Twit.
No, they are objecting to turning the NHS into a private health insurance facility, not outsourcing certain parts to more efficient private companies, all public bodies do it, Schools, Councils, Police , Ambulance, Fire Service all have certain aspects of their daily running carried out by private companies, have done for decades and no one bats an eyelid. If they privatised them fully, meaning you have to pay directly for their use (as opposed to taxation), people may complain then.As I said, you don't half come out with some sh!t.

No, they are objecting to turning the NHS into a private health insurance facility, not outsourcing certain parts to more efficient private companies, all public bodies do it, Schools, Councils, Police , Ambulance, Fire Service all have certain aspects of their daily running carried out by private companies, have done for decades and no one bats an eyelid. If they privatised them fully, meaning you have to pay directly for their use (as opposed to taxation), people may complain then.As I said, you don't half come out with some sh!t.
No, people have been objecting to both. Mostly to privatisation because that's happening now, but no one is seriously pushing dismantling the NHS and there's no massive push back, because no one wants that. There's some overlap as continued privatisation is one way of moving to full dismantling of the NHS, but it's not the same thing at all.

How do you not know this? Seriously, how?

Sponsored Links
Back