NHS, what should and should not be treated.

Urm, even the fact that the 'whitey' used to get it at the end shows it's racist - we are supposed to show pity for the old silly xenophobes, the shows made them endearing and the behaviour acceptable. Don't forget the derogatory names used and all the stuff about the great white British empire. These shows were fill of racist stereotypes.
Yes, true, glad you can't get away with phrases such as "Honkie" "Snowflake" "Paleface" on TV, but you can still use the N word with impunity if you are black. Racism is multicultural.

Sponsored Links
I don't think Joe's joke was anything tbh. And if a male comedy act included the bloke saying he'd like to shag Angelina Jolie I wouldn't think that was sexist or in bad taste, just not really funny.. Perhaps your example is poor?
I think you are mistaken. I am sure it would cause a fuss.

No, why would you think such a thing? No jokes based on cruelty would be better.
That is the nature of humour.

And I do wonder why you have to question that you have an issue about being against minorities being pulled up (when I've explained all the history part) and that jokes done by minorities being 'ok' is unfair? Did you ever question all those jokes back in the 6-'s and 70's and say they were unfair?
Not if it was reciprocated.

I guess you think that it's unfair too that black people use the 'n'word and that white people can't?
It is illogical and just a word but I think that is an exception. How do the Spanish people in the US manage?

I have argued before that 'boy' has the same connotations but obviously that cannot be banned.

Question to you..
Why is picking you up on your childish name calling mean that I have acceptance and celebration of people who are obese? You really do like filling in the blanks with nonsense don't you?!

I for one, just so you understand, know that most obese people are perfectly aware that they are obese. I don't know the reasons for why they are in that way (no self-control, unhappiness, addictive personality, depression whatever) but I DO know that calling someone a fat munter does absolutely nothing to help improve the situation. All it does is show up the name caller to be an unkind tosser, who, at his age, really should know better!

Where did i point out you accept or celebrate obese? I was expanding on the root of my opinion not correcting yours, keep yer wig on!

Fat shaming. - Now i don't holler in the street 'hey you fat muntah!' that's a bit far for me.

Did i not also point out as above i don't call or shout at people (FAT SHAMING)but do refer to one as such...you pointed out its still women and minorities but i illustrated the fact women even my nearest uses the same for men/women we are equal not somehow favoured because one didn't have it so well for a time, so who is flying off the handle and making assumptions again?

Dear dear dear..

Yes, true, glad you can't get away with phrases such as "Honkie" "Snowflake" "Paleface" on TV, but you can still use the N word with impunity if you are black. Racism is multicultural.

Lol, you're really scraping the barrel with that!
Have white people had a long history of oppression, being treated as second class citizens, make a mockery of, murdered, rights taken away, opportunities never given because of their skin colour? No, of course not.
So why would any of the terms you have given carry the same weight as the words that were used by white people?
IF, just IF there had a been a level playing field all along, where in history white people had been oppressed as much by the hands of black people or where skin colour had never been a real issue that affected millions of lives for many years then the words and the level of offensiveness would be equal. I do not think we can in all honesty separate this from the past - the past is too recent still.

Sponsored Links
I think you are mistaken. I am sure it would cause a fuss.

That is the nature of humour.

Not if it was reciprocated.

It is illogical and just a word but I think that is an exception. How do the Spanish people in the US manage?

I have argued before that 'boy' has the same connotations but obviously that cannot be banned.
The nature of all humour is based on cruelty? Really?

Did i not also point out as above i don't call or shout at people (FAT SHAMING)but do refer to one as such...you pointed out its still women and minorities but i illustrated the fact women even my nearest uses the same for men/women we are equal not somehow favoured because one didn't have it so well for a time, so who is flying off the handle and making assumptions again?

Dear dear dear..
And yet you still called someone you knew a fat munter because she ate too much... that's fat shaming. Deny it as much as you like but it's true.

Lol, you're really scraping the barrel with that!
Have white people had a long history of oppression, being treated as second class citizens, make a mockery of, murdered, rights taken away, opportunities never given because of their skin colour? No, of course not.
So why would any of the terms you have given carry the same weight as the words that were used by white people?
IF, just IF there had a been a level playing field all along, where in history white people had been oppressed as much by the hands of black people or where skin colour had never been a real issue that affected millions of lives for many years then the words and the level of offensiveness would be equal. I do not think we can in all honesty separate this from the past - the past is too recent still.
There are racists of all colours (that's if its the in term at present), it's not a whites only trait.

And yet you still called someone you knew a fat munter because she ate too much... that's fat shaming. Deny it as much as you like but it's true.
You're incredible were you there when i said it?!

fat shaming is the act of poking fun of someone for being overweight, or telling someone they are worthless, useless, lazy, or disgusting because they are overweight.
Like most terms, this has been adoptwisted by Radical Neofeminists (and snowflakesod) to mean something very different. Under the RNF definition, it means " to make an overweight female feel in any way uncomfortable, usually by telling her anything is wrong with her weight."
This unfortunately includes Doctors telling them to lose weight for their health and suggesting diets or friends saying that their clothes are too tight, even men very politely refusing dates because they just don't find them attractive.

Look back through my quotes you so badly misinterpret, i referred to her as a fat munter yes but i didn't stand there in front of her saying it. You are hard work ;)

You're incredible were you there when i said it?!

Look back through my quotes you so badly misinterpret, i referred to her as a fat munter yes but i didn't stand there in front of her saying it. You are hard work ;)
Yes you said it.
Saying it at all makes you again sound like a thoroughly unpleasant chap to be around - because you obviously think that way. Nice.

Yes you said it.
Saying it at all makes you again sound like a thoroughly unpleasant chap to be around - because you obviously think that way. Nice.

:D now you're just making sh't up, go make me a tea ffs ill fire up the volcano vape we can share a few hits to relax.

Sponsored Links
Back