NHS, what should and should not be treated.

So you think it's acceptable to call someone a 'fat munter'? I did think you were kinder than that, oops.
I never said that, only he can decide if she's a "Munter" as he is the one who knows what she looks like (out of us) I said beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I may find her strangely alluring and fancy her (nowt wrong with a bit of heft), or, he may be right and she is a right munter, but I wouldn't call her that.

Sponsored Links
Still waiting..

tenor.gif

I never said that, only he can decide if she's a "Munter" as he is the one who knows what she looks like (out of us) I said beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I may find her strangely alluring and fancy her (nowt wrong with a bit of heft), or, he may be right and she is a right munter, but I wouldn't call her that.
It's the choice of words, fat munter. It's a horrible way to talk about his ex. Why was it necessary?
The classic input+calories burnt=calorie consumption was way in excess of her sensible daily allowance, which is why she was a right fat munter.

Quote please immediately or you're so going down for this...
See above. You wrote it, not me. Unless someone took over your body and typed the words out - you thought and wrote it here.

Edited to add: apologies, just re-read and I didn't mean you said it to her, I meant you said it here. Saying it at all is crud and shows you to be unpleasant!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
It's the choice of words, fat munter. It's a horrible way to talk about his ex. Why was it necessary?

See above. You wrote it, not me. Unless someone took over your body and typed the words out - you thought and wrote it here.
You getting a bit senile? It was only recent.

Yes well done we've already covered that bullet keep up, i mean where i said i had actually called her such.. no i didn't i referred to her friend as one. I refer to you above definition of fat shaming again!

Bare in mind you've already misinterpreted my post once for thinking it was my gfriend... you're going for a double here.

Last edited:
Yes well done we've already covered that bullet keep up, i mean where i said i had actually called her such.. no i didn't i referred to her friend as one. I refer to you above definition of fat shaming again!

Bare in mind you've already misinterpreted my post once for thinking it was my gfriend... you're going for a double here.
Nah, I knew it wasn't your g/f, you said ex. :)

The real question is when did Festy ex became a real fat munter? Was it before he met her so we know festy likes them big and round (ergo his passiobn for Bojo). Or was it whilst festy was with her and his eating habits and lifestyle rubbed off on her. Or did she turn into a fat munter after she left you?

I did already explain why on a lot of things - you have to look at the long history and background to understand why now it's become unequal - the other way.

I don't think Joe's joke was anything tbh. And if a male comedy act included the bloke saying he'd like to shag Angelina Jolie I wouldn't think that was sexist or in bad taste, just not really funny.. Perhaps your example is poor?

No, why would you think such a thing? No jokes based on cruelty would be better.

And I do wonder why you have to question that you have an issue about being against minorities being pulled up (when I've explained all the history part) and that jokes done by minorities being 'ok' is unfair? Did you ever question all those jokes back in the 6-'s and 70's and say they were unfair?

I guess you think that it's unfair too that black people use the 'n'word and that white people can't?

If there was a vacancy.... Would you apply for the God job?

Depends on the God.

I'm in main aggrement with you... If I'm right in thinking what your thinking. Insulting someone because they are fat, ginger, ugly, spotty or skinny. Is as bad as if someone is black.
I do however think no one should use the Nword..... Problem we have is double standards. As long as we have double standards there will always be resentment and racism....

A year back a Chelsea fan was banned for life for calling Raheem Sterling a black so and so... rightly so....

Yet last week Raheem Sterling had argument with an England team mate leaving the team mate with a mark on his eye. He gets dropped for the game. Assault is as bad if not worse than racism. Double standards I would say.

Sponsored Links
Back