Nicola Bulley

Status
Not open for further replies.
The PM has commented due to plod releasing personal info about the lady

Sponsored Links
I just did
Nonsense. You made some strange accusations regards the PM and attempted to back it up with some generic waffle. How has the PM's comments affected the police work and investigation in real terms? You seem to know something others don't. Please share it with the forum.

Nonsense. You made some strange accusations regards the PM and attempted to back it up with some generic waffle. How has the PM's comments affected the police work and investigation in real terms? You seem to know something others don't. Please share it with the forum.
Have you ever been on a difficult job when some gifted amateur pokes their nose in, bloody annoying

Sponsored Links
Have you ever been on a difficult job when some gifted amateur pokes their nose in, bloody annoying
I guess you can't say.

Meanwhile, home secretary Suella Braverman (one of Sunnaks lieutenants and is answerable to him) demanded to know why private information was allowed into the public domain. Her boss was also rightly concerned.

None of the above applies to your nonsense you are posting.

I guess you can't say.

Meanwhile, home secretary Suella Braverman (one of Sunnaks lieutenants and is answerable to him) demanded to know why private information was allowed into the public domain. Her boss was also rightly concerned.

None of the above applies to your nonsense you are posting.
I guess you can't read

Noseall makes a fair point (s)

Cannot see how sunacks comments have caused an issue
At the end of the day plod giving out personal info is a cause for concern

Lancashire police have just asked people to leave the investigation to trained detectives That's inconsistent as they have used the search and rescue guy, whilst not disclosing to him the information later released to the public.

Blup

Lancashire police have just asked people to leave the investigation to trained detectives That's inconsistent as they have used the search and rescue guy, whilst not disclosing to him the information later released to the public.

Blup

What difference would it have made if the search bloke whilst checking the river had known that the missing person liked a drink ??

What difference would it have made if the search bloke whilst checking the river had known that the missing person liked a drink ??
As he said himself he would have widened his search, gone further upstream as living people walk further.

Blup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back