Nicola Bulley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
I am assuming you witnessed all of this
People generally act predictably if not entirely rationally. But sudden onset of a severe mental illness, which is a possibility, can result in highly irrational behaviour. Which is why it can only be a matter of time before a more thorough search of the surrounding houses, sheds and gardens is, or should be, carried out.

Blup

People generally act predictably if not entirely rationally. But sudden onset of a severe mental illness, which is a possibility, can result in highly irrational behaviour. Which is why it can only be a matter of time before a more thorough search of the surrounding houses, sheds and gardens is, or should be, carried out.

Blup
I thought those searches were already carried out, I see Rishi is poking his nose in now, just what plod needs

Sponsored Links
Did any one actually see her walking the dog by the river ??
Bit late to the discussion

Ms Bulley walked along the path by the River Wyre at 08:43 GMT and was seen by a fellow dog walker, who knows her, when she was in the lower field.
She went on to send an email to her boss and logged into a Teams conference call for her job as a mortgage adviser, as she would normally do.
She was last seen by another dog walker at about 09:10, when she was on the upper field.
About 25 minutes later her phone, still connected to the call, was found on a bench on a steep riverbank overlooking the water, along with the dog lead and harness on the ground.

I don't recall him taking any interest in other missing person cases, wonder why this one?
Why not? If the consensus amongst the public is that it significant enough an event to make nationwide news, then why shouldn't the UK's PM be allowed to comment? It's not like the PM has caused the story or incident to become popular, merely addressed it because it has.

Why not? If the consensus amongst the public is that it significant enough an event to make nationwide news, then why shouldn't the UK's PM be allowed to comment? It's not like the PM has caused the story or incident to become popular, merely addressed it because it has.
I see it as unwanted interference and more distraction for plod at the sharp end, if he wants to comment on cases he should have some consistency and not cherry pick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back