Nien! NEIN !!!!! DEAR ENGLANDERS !!! DON'T GO !!!!!

Sponsored Links
Gunnar Beck is a nobody MEP and member of far right party.

Gasbanni has quoted sonebody with as much influence as Tommy Robinson.

Gunnar Beck is not only a member of the far right Alternative fur Deutschland party (AfD), but standing as a candidate for the party in the EU elections.

Nita Sangera, UCU vice President at SOAS told the rally: ‘I am glad you students are out in force standing up against this and saying never again. Shame on this institution. Why has this individual been allowed to peddle his hate on campus? The fact that he has got away with it for years means that this institution is complicit.’

Student Lin Primo spoke to News Line. He said: ‘I came out on this protest today because Gunnar Beck is one of my tutors. It is one thing having freedom of speech but when you start to incite hatred it creates a hostile environment

Gunnar Beck is a nobody MEP and member of far right party.

Gasbanni has quoted sonebody with as much influence as Tommy Robinson.

Gunnar Beck is not only a member of the far right Alternative fur Deutschland party (AfD), but standing as a candidate for the party in the EU elections.

Nita Sangera, UCU vice President at SOAS told the rally: ‘I am glad you students are out in force standing up against this and saying never again. Shame on this institution. Why has this individual been allowed to peddle his hate on campus? The fact that he has got away with it for years means that this institution is complicit.’

Student Lin Primo spoke to News Line. He said: ‘I came out on this protest today because Gunnar Beck is one of my tutors. It is one thing having freedom of speech but when you start to incite hatred it creates a hostile environment

Forgetting about his politics for a moment, what are your thoughts on his claim that the UK is Germany's third largest export market and one of the most profitable.
I note he also makes some salient points on the Irish backstop situation.
From what I've read he's raised some very valid points, to discount them because of his political leanings is to de-value your own opinions.

I note he also makes some salient points on the Irish backstop situation.
I listened to one prominent German recently who was talking to Boris publicly. She said it is the UK that needs to sort out the Irish border situation and Boris agreed with her. He said he'd sort it in 30 days. Regardless of pointless far right speeches from nobodies, she has a salient point.

German car manufacturing will just have to take a hit. Gemany and her massive economy will cope ok. What is yours, gasbags and a far right twonks' point? That we love German cars and that Germany makes great cars?

Well spotted guys.(y)

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Forgetting about his politics for a moment, what are your thoughts on his claim that the UK is Germany's third largest export market and one of the most profitable.

Indeed that is true.

But that is less important to the EU than protecting the single market.

Anyway the only thing the EU can benefit the UK is closer alignment to the EU to make trade as frictionless as possible.
But you dont want close alignment.
So you are sayingyou want the EU to give a better deal......that you dont want.

I note he also makes some salient points on the Irish backstop situation
No he doesnt.

s, to discount them because of his political leanings is to de-value your own opinions
Wrong

I can discount it because its the equivalent of some nobody backbencher having a rant in the commons.

I wish he just had his last laugh.

He might just have the last laugh!! ... ho ferkin ho
Thats true.

Farage will be laughing all the way to the bank.

Thatll be at the same time Durham county farmers will have lost their jobs.

Farage has certainly conned you :ROFLMAO:

And just to rub it in, Farage will get a nice fat EU pension (y)

He'll get called back to the Tory party too - they need the Brexit party members to return to win the next election.

Sponsored Links
Back