Nigel Farage may be MP for Newark.

Sponsored Links
I never thought that he would. If he'd won the seat and then lost it in the general election he'd be out of politics altogether. It will still be interesting though. My guess is that UKIP will come a close second.

Sponsored Links
What I don't understand is that UKIP don't appear to have much of a following in the north of England,

Are there no EE's in the north? Are they all down in the south?

Nigel seems to be a bit of your average working class, if most of the Northerners are working class why do they vote for New Labour which is about as right wing as the Tories?

Ed Milliband does not look like your average working class!!

What I don't understand is that UKIP don't appear to have much of a following in the north of England,

Are there no EE's in the north? Are they all down in the south?

Nigel seems to be a bit of your average working class, if most of the Northerners are working class why do they vote for New Labour which is about as right wing as the Tories?

Because their dads and their granddads have always voted for them!

(What's an EE?)

He decided not to stand.
Not that he had a snowballs chance of winning but even if he thought he did there's no way he'd give up a £2million expense account and 5star hotels for an office above a chippy in Newark.

An EE JBR is an Eastern European, fear not, they are heading your way..

However, when I've sold this property I'm renovating and paid thingamajig, is it George Osborne now? I'm going to do it again but I have a cunning plan, I won't buy the house in my name and I'll use cheap labor from Eastern Europe

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
I think and hope that Nigel will do very well in the forthcoming elections, as a result of which Camoron will be thrown to the dogs, which leaves the door wide open for Boris and a coalition between those two, I think Nigel would not be a pushover like Clegg

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
I think and hope that Nigel will do very well in the forthcoming elections, as a result of which Camoron will be thrown to the dogs, which leaves the door wide open for Boris and a coalition between those two, I think Nigel would not be a pushover like Clegg

UKIP stand as much chance of winning seats in Westminster, or holding the balance of power, as my hat. Euopean elections have tiny turnouts and people use it for a protest vote.

Cheers
Richard

Hamsters are particularly stupid animals.

UKIP stand as much chance of winning seats in Westminster, or holding the balance of power, as my hat. Euopean elections have tiny turnouts and people use it for a protest vote.

Cheers
Richard

You just never know. If UKIP do well in the EU elections, as they seem to be predicting, it might encourage more floating voters to follow suit in the general election.

Even if UKIP gain no seats in the GE, they have already achieved much of what they set out to: to encourage people to consider the damage being done to this country by the EU. The Brits are notoriously slow to rouse but, as things get worse, the next GE after that may well turn out differently when even more damage has been done. The trouble is that the longer we remain in the EU, the more serious things become.

Sponsored Links
Back