Nigel Farage may be MP for Newark.

Chatting to a neighbor the other day and he claims "They are all the same" so! If that is true then it doesn't matter who you vote for does it? So you may as well vote for UKIP if you have a similar mentality.

Sponsored Links
I'm not voting FOR UKIP. I'm voting AGAINST the failed triumvirate.

I'm not voting FOR UKIP. I'm voting AGAINST the failed triumvirate.

A laudable sentiment. However, you can achieve the same by voting for UKIP and not the Monster Raving Loony Party! :mrgreen:

I'm very annoyed.

We have just received our postal voting forms for the upcoming EU elections. I'm pleased to see there is a UKIP candidate standing but, unfortunately, there appear to be other parties I have never heard of:

'An Independence from Europe' , and

'NO2EU'

It sounds like these two have similar aims to UKIP, so why are they trying to split the vote? Could this be another underhand way of the liberal lefties attempting to prevent UKIP succeeding?

Still voting UKIP, though.

Sponsored Links
Could this be another underhand way of the liberal lefties attempting to prevent UKIP succeeding?
That's a very interesting hypothesis.

Conservative (I presume) funded spoilers?
Are they that worried?
Is the seat in any way marginal?

Could this be another underhand way of the liberal lefties attempting to prevent UKIP succeeding?
That's a very interesting hypothesis.

Conservative (I presume) funded spoilers?
Are they that worried?
Is the seat in any way marginal?

Yes. It's usually a close-run thing between the Limp-Dims and the Cons. Labour don't stand a chance.

Back