No confidence vote against TM as party leader

The UK is irretrievably divided!

That’s what democracy is all about. Let’s just have a vote and go with whatever the majority decide then, shall we?

Edit: I forgot, we already have.

Sponsored Links
That’s what democracy is all about. Let’s just have a vote and go with whatever the majority decide then, shall we?

Edit: I forgot, we already have.
Maybe you ought to tell that to smogg and his Economic Ruin Group, who despite losing have apparently promised a 'guerilla war' against the victor...

Oh, but that's right - the brexiteer nutjobs are entitled to carry on the fight...

Sadly some people believe other forms of 'democracy' ended on 23.06.16 !

Maybe you ought to tell that to smogg and his Economic Ruin Group, who despite losing have apparently promised a 'guerilla war' against the victor...

Oh, but that's right - the brexiteer nutjobs are entitled to carry on the fight...

Sadly some people believe other forms of 'democracy' ended on 23.06.16 !
If ref2 happened and we stay in...would you be chomping at the bit for ref3????.

If ref2 happened and we stay in...would you be chomping at the bit for ref3????.
Amended for you : If ref3 happened and we stay in...would you be chomping at the bit for ref4????.

Some people seem to forget that we had an initial referendum (ref1), and that eurosceptics ever since have been 'chomping at the bit' to get that vote overturned...:rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Amended for you : If ref3 happened and we stay in...would you be chomping at the bit for ref4????.

Some people seem to forget that we had an initial referendum (ref1), and that eurosceptics ever since have been 'chomping at the bit' to get that vote overturned...:rolleyes:

pedantry at work. :ROFLMAO:

Everybody knows what is meant by a second referendum.....apart from Ellal it seems. poor chap is too easily confused

We've already had two. You mean a third.
You know as well as I do, every understands what is meant by a second referendum.

Its funny, I dont remember in 2016 everybody saying, how are you voting in the second referendum.....

Simply the facts!

No, simply you are wrong:

The United Kingdom European Communities membership referendum, also known as the Referendum on the European Community (Common Market), the Common Market referendum and EEC membership referendum took place on 5 June 1975 in the United Kingdom to gauge support for the country's continued membership of the European ...

So the first referendum was regarding the common market and EEC membership.

The 2016 was the 1st referendum in regards to leaving the European Union.

Ellal loves getting things wrong, that's why he does it so often (y)

The EU lot who's unelected. who do you think I meant
It's not clear to which parts of the EU you object because they weren't elected.

Will you please list them, and alongside each show the closest equivalent UK part and whether it is elected here.

You must surely be able to do that.

The United Kingdom European Communities membership referendum, also known as the Referendum on the European Community (Common Market), the Common Market referendum and EEC membership referendum took place on 5 June 1975 in the United Kingdom to gauge support for the country's continued membership of the European ...

So the first referendum was regarding the common market and EEC membership.

The 2016 was the 1st referendum in regards to leaving the European Union.
But the second referendum on membership of the European project...:rolleyes:

However I think you might slowly be getting the point - that circumstances change!

Just like the circumstances have changed since 2016!

The brexit 'deal' isn't what was promised, thus the only logical thing to do is to let the people have a say on what they now know - not the false promises they were given!

Unless of course you have reverted to believing that quitters knew exactly what they were voting for all along?

This ****/loser/gravy train passenger wasn't elected was he? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neil_Kinnock
Nor were any of this lot of ****s/losers/gravy train passengers!
(including the two at the head of this charade)

skynews-house-of-lords-lords_4143387.jpg

Rofl,,better than a politician at avoiding the question LaL.

Nor were any of this lot of ****s/losers/gravy train passengers!
(including the two at the head of this charade)

At least they’re OUR unelected ****s/losers/gravy train passengers.

Sponsored Links
Back