No More Holidays Or Foreign Travel Ever Again

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
So says Irish leader. Borders closed for a year, two years or maybe forever. He wants to get to zero Covid. Want to bet we won't be doing the same? Some people need to wake up soon, or your freedom's a gonner.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
That gobshiite can't close the borders or he'll cut off all the illegal trade across it and then the provos wil be really piissed off.

So says Irish leader. Borders closed for a year, two years or maybe forever. He wants to get to zero Covid. Want to bet we won't be doing the same? Some people need to wake up soon, or your freedom's a gonner.

:LOL::LOL:
Hugo Talks is to political reporting what Trump was to Climate Change.
He reckons Twiiter, Facebook, etc has been taken over by the Commies. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
https://anchor.fm/hugo-alvarez/episodes/Is-your-voice-going-to-be-silent-why-eorjph

And ReganAndCarter actually believes him.
Who;s the bigger fool?

:LOL::LOL:
Hugo Talks is to political reporting what Trump was to Climate Change.
He reckons Twiiter, Facebook, etc has been taken over by the Commies. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
https://anchor.fm/hugo-alvarez/episodes/Is-your-voice-going-to-be-silent-why-eorjph

And ReganAndCarter actually believes him.
Who;s the bigger fool?

So what did Leo Vradkar mean when he said he may shut the borders for one or two years or maybe permanently to get to "zero Covid"? Was the video Youtube video maker inventing that?

So you keep saying.

Well I don't just invent it - I'm always careful to post something to support my position. So the word of the Irish leader not enough for you? I thought you believed everything politicians said. Even serial liar Johnson. (strangely even JohnD seems to fallen for his lies when it comes to Covid and lockdowns). Why don't you now believe this one? You need to ask yourself, we've had 3 lockdowns and they keep finding 'variants' and other reasons to keep this one running (legislation extends to 17 July). Do you hear any exit strategy for this one? Vacciine doesn't stop spread and may or may not be effective. This will run and run, and all the while the economy is sinking.

There's none so blind.................

Last edited:
So what did Leo Vradkar mean when he said he may shut the borders for one or two years or maybe permanently to get to "zero Covid"? Was the video Youtube video maker inventing that?
Yes, it was his supposed paraphrasing of Leo's comments.

Well I don't just invent it - I'm always careful to post something to support my position. So the word of the Irish leader not enough for you. I thought you believed everything politicians said. Why don't you now believe this one?

There's none so blind.................
It was the word of a Youtuber, one who relied on silly gossip and spreading fake news.
And you believed him! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I bet you believed everything Trump said as well.

Sponsored Links
Back