North V South

......yeah what about us piggies in the middle.

from where i'm sat we're by far, in the best position to judge.

i shall read my verdict later.

court adjourned.

Sponsored Links
S.E.Sucks.... :evil: Low wages + high cost of existing ..........Who needs the bloody sea anyway :rolleyes: I shall laff my bolox off when the poncy Harbour @ Eastbourne floods .....and so will the Duke of Devon....if we`re both still alive :LOL: I`m only here because Great Grandad came down from E.Anglia ;) .............roads are a joke and you`re not safe in towns because old farts in automatic cars kill and maim as they go out of control.....I am NOT joking on this point :evil:

still its nice and sunny down here today, in the garden in a t-shirt. roll on global warming when we become the new mediterranean :LOL:

Sponsored Links
thats gods way of saving you northerners filling the tin bath once a week! :LOL:

gcol wrote:
I thought everyone south of Birmingham was Polish.

Softus said

No, but some of us are very shiny.

Softus I think gcol was saying Polish as in Poland,
You know all them plumbers and leckies, ;) ;)

Thermo wrote:
live very south, just outside of brighton

South? ... I was brought up (and now live) in south Devon and so to me anything north of Bristol is the back end of beyond.

To temper my geo-phobia ;) Most of my relatives on my mothers side are Manchesterarians as is my wife ... I must have a gene deficiency which makes me susceptible to Northerners :LOL:

To be fair, I find the Northern people more friendly than southerners but I guess they need to be to live in such concrete **** holes :LOL: :LOL:

Thermo said:
still its nice and sunny down here today, in the garden in a t-shirt. roll on global warming when we become the new mediterranean :LOL:

One word: Drought

kevplumb said:
bleedin southern ratbag been peeing down ower ere

Two Words: No drought

Shame really. All them southerners get the weather but then they want water too eh?

We get the rain and we're keeping it!

Thames water want to take form the river and desalinate, but they could find the same amount of water just by fixing 5% of their leaks...

We have to leave one tap per house turned on all the time, just to get rid of the surplus of water in Yorkshire.

<<<<Ex Brumie in Dorset....Nice down here but lots of northern people moving in. :LOL: Though its nice of Northerners to send their water down to us via the avon. Never had a hosepipe ban in last 25 yrs... ;) .. We wus musein this yesterday afternoon at me birthday barbie in in our garden in warm sunshine..:cool: .tut must cut that grass... Grrr that fkn conker tree's sproutin already.... :rolleyes:

I'm in South West Wales and I wouldnt change it for the world,origionally a Coventry kid its a world of difference down here,no rat race,lots of work,or enough anyway and people are generaly friendly. I go home to visit the family regulary but no way would I ever move back to Cov cos I love it here too much-plenty of water too-and beaches,lots of people moving into the area at the moment. Used to live on the south coast, Eastbourne Brighton area in the eighties and couldn't do that again,too crowded and too much going on-much prefer welsh wet Wales :D

BoxBasher said:
Thermo said:

One word: Drought

kevplumb said:
bleedin southern ratbag been peeing down ower ere

Two Words: No drought

Shame really. All them southerners get the weather but then they want water too eh?

We get the rain and we're keeping it!

Thames water want to take form the river and desalinate, but they could find the same amount of water just by fixing 5% of their leaks...

three words: women in bikinis! :LOL: bring on global warming!

Women in bikinis, we don't need global warming, we get them every weekend if you go drinking in town :LOL: not that I look btw. ;)

Sponsored Links
Back