Not long now for Corbyn for PM.

Sponsored Links
Yup 'Not long now for Corbyn'

It wont be long before that retirement Czech arrives and he can spend his days down the allotment. :)

Sponsored Links
does corbyn get his salary paid straight into his bank ??

or his he paid by czech ???

Corbyn has no chance of being elected ,I have nothing against Labour governments but who would have confidence in any one of Corbyns team, McDonnell is a plastic paddy who openly supports the IRA and this guy wants to be chancellor of the Exchequer:D the IRA won't have to rob banks anymore gentleman John will probably give them an overdraft at the Bank of England in order to "Save the Peace Process".
This is John and his friend Gerry Kelly ,the IRA bomber who blew up the old Bailey.
49BB9BE700000578-5454301-image-a-1_1519995444634 (1).jpg

Yes didnt Corbyn do well preaching to the converted. Its what he does, its what he is.

What was the result: one of the poorest conversion of votes to seats ratio for decades.

JohnD is in a blind panic now, desperate for an early election as Corbyn popularity is starting to wane.

Dont worry, Jeremy is really looking forward to having more time on the allotment. Must be nearly time for those maincrop pots to go in :)

Meanwhile, in the real world, Jezzer's still the leader of the opposition

You mean it's not Buffoon Boris?

He's strongly opposing Theresa.

Or Pob Gove. "Murdoch's Fancy"

Get real JohnnyD, but your man didn't quite make it into no.10 at the last GE

remind me, how many seats did the Cons lose?

Oh, yes, I remember.

They lost 22 seats and they lost their majority.

Sponsored Links
Back