Not long now for Corbyn for PM.

Sponsored Links
If that was true you would have shown it.

You didn't

because you can't

because it doesn't exist.

yes it does . I suggest u take time out from wandering around the park in yer dog suit and take a look at all the speeches and interviews corbyn and shadow ministers gave and made during the election campaign ;)

you have enough time on your hands , get on with it & incidentally be care ful wandering around in a dog suit in public it can be taken in the wrong way ???

each to his own I say :LOL:

Last edited:
A result of the way the UK system is built

I'm afraid that's an erroneous assumption young man. The current boundaries do not accurately reflect an even number of voters per MP, and actually favour the Labour party. In the event that the boundaries ever get redrawn, then it's possible that Labour would never get back into power. However, as so many people have now joined the electoral roll since the last boundaries were calculated, Labour will rightly demand a recalculation, so this will get kicked back into the long grass for another 10 years.

I'm afraid that's an erroneous post old man.

Read my words, which you quoted.

Sponsored Links
Hebden Bridge town hall in Calderdale - where the "Labour luvvies" (many of whom nowadays work for the BBC in Manchester) would vote for a turnip if you stuck a red rosette on it...... Problem is that Calder Valley had a Labour MP from 1997 until 2007 who was impossible to get hold of and rarely seen once she got into Westminster other than at select Labour Party and associated events. The current Labour "hopeful" has a double-barrel name and a degree in political science, I believe, but other than working for a union and a charity has sod all real life experience. Wonderful.

The thing about Corbyn is that in 35 years in parliament (1983 to today), under no less than 5 Labour leaders (Kinnoch, Smith, Bliar, Brown and Milliband) he never seems to have held any office (as a secretary, undersecretary, minister or junior minister or their shadow equivalents) nor has he been active in the area of written questions - the traditional manner by which back benchers get arguments introduced into parliament. And yet Momentum thinks that this 68 year old nonentity is a suitable person to lead the country? When the next election happens I fully expect the press to do a number on him - he ruddy well deserves it. Sorry, but based at least in part on his woefully inadequate performance during the Brexit referendum campaign I don't think the man is capable of running a bring and buy stall at a jamboree, let alone the country. Problem is that in the Labour Party as a whole I see very, very little talent or experience - and I know that I'm not alone in having that view
A verg good post indeed many thanks !

Hebden Bridge town hall in Calderdale - where the "Labour luvvies" (many of whom nowadays work for the BBC in Manchester) would vote for a turnip if you stuck a red rosette on it...... Problem is that Calder Valley had a Labour MP from 1997 until 2007 who was impossible to get hold of and rarely seen once she got into Westminster other than at select Labour Party and associated events. The current Labour "hopeful" has a double-barrel name and a degree in political science, I believe, but other than working for a union and a charity has sod all real life experience. Wonderful.

The thing about Corbyn is that in 35 years in parliament (1983 to today), under no less than 5 Labour leaders (Kinnoch, Smith, Bliar, Brown and Milliband) he never seems to have held any office (as a secretary, undersecretary, minister or junior minister or their shadow equivalents) nor has he been active in the area of written questions - the traditional manner by which back benchers get arguments introduced into parliament. And yet Momentum thinks that this 68 year old nonentity is a suitable person to lead the country? When the next election happens I fully expect the press to do a number on him - he ruddy well deserves it. Sorry, but based at least in part on his woefully inadequate performance during the Brexit referendum campaign I don't think the man is capable of running a bring and buy stall at a jamboree, let alone the country. Problem is that in the Labour Party as a whole I see very, very little talent or experience - and I know that I'm not alone in having that view

Which MPs you think are talented?

If that was true you would have shown it.

You didn't

because you can't

because it doesn't exist.

Its proven beyond the doubt of any sane person.
Those that are Ostriches, perhaps not.

Your total sum of your counter argument is: 'its not true'

One of your dishonest debating techniques on this forum, is to just keep denying something ad nauseum, blaming the other person of pantomine tactics.

Funny that, there is just one other person on this forum that does exactly the same. I wonder what the connection is :)

Its proven

It's been proven to be false.

If you were able to prove your silly smear, you'd have done it.

You can't because it's false.

Silly, smearing, dishonest notch.

:rolleyes: tis true u cannot disprove it , despite your silly , dishonest , smearing ;)

suggest u check out what was said during the election campaign by Corbyn and his team ;)

silly transam

I've read and watched the interview in which he is falsely accused.

I've even linked to it on here.

You have never produced a shred of evidence to support your made-up smear. Nor has your buddy notsh.

It's been proven to be false.

If you were able to prove your silly smear, you'd have done it.

You can't because it's false.

Silly, smearing, dishonest notch.

I have done it.

However you have not provided any counter argument, or attempted to. What does that say?

Isnt it funny how a shadow labour minister tweeted that students should vote labour as debt could be written off, yet johnD doesnt believe it......

One MP even had leaflets printed.stating existing debt would be cancelled.

Corbyn said he would 'deal with the debt', ameliorate it.......

After the election it was admitted that 'deal with the debt' really only meant 'an ambition' -in other words a lie to students to get votes.

No doubt you will continue to deny it, because you will use semantics as the weak argument to say it was never an actual promise (and I never said it was such), however the words 'deal with the debt' and later backed up by mps tweeting the same prove it beyond doubt.

John McDonnell continued the lie at the labour conference.

I have done it.

No. You haven't. You pretend that Corbyn said that he would write off all existing student debt. He didn't. That's why you can't produce a link of him saying it. Because he didn't.

silly transam

I've read and watched the interview in which he is falsely accused.

I've even linked to it on here.

You have never produced a shred of evidence to support your made-up smear. Nor has your buddy notsh.

was on the radio , and u have never provided a shred of evidence to disprove the student loan caper :LOL: nout . zilch. nothing to support your silly smear and accusation :LOL:

not interested in your false , propaganda , fake news links :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back