Not long now for Corbyn for PM.

Oh, yes, I remember.

They lost 22 seats and they lost their majority.

Yes, Conservatives 318 seats with an increase of vote share by 5.5%

Corbyn success in 2017 election was in large part a result of TM's failure. Had he been up against Cameron, he wouldve got nowhere.

Sponsored Links
Corbyn success in 2017 election was in large part a result of TM's failure. Had he been up against Cameron, he wouldve got nowhere.

Had he been up against Cameron it would have meant the Remain vote would have won. So in your attempt to make a pointp you undermine your own position.

Still waiting for evidence laddy.

Had he been up against Cameron it would have meant the Remain vote would have won. So in your attempt to make a pointp you undermine your own position.

Not at all. The fact is Corbyns succes at the last election is mostly because of the appalling campaign by TM. Against a strong candidate Corbyn wouldve been toast.

How do I undermine my own position?

A childish attempt a being patronising?
Very well done, give the man a medal :)

Sponsored Links
and labour votes up by 9.5

And the poorest vote to seat conversion rate for decades.

Which shows how Corbyn loves his soapbox rhetoric, preaching to the converted. Oh and all those students he lied to :)

vote to seat conversion rate

A result of the way the UK system is built. Not, as notchy might like to think, a result of some kind of error or failing by Mr Corbyn.

Most of us know how frightened and demoralised the cons are as they face their next disastrous election.

Not at all. The fact is Corbyns succes at the last election is mostly because of the appalling campaign by TM. Against a strong candidate Corbyn wouldve been toast.

How do I undermine my own position?

A childish attempt a being patronising?
Very well done, give the man a medal :)

It was an attempt to grab your attention and provide evidence. I'm still waiting laddy. ;)

So your backtracking from your speculative point to saying a strong candidate now. So have you got analysis to back your point up re TM. I am sure her campaign weaknesses played a part but by how much?

And the poorest vote to seat conversion rate for decades.
I think if you wanted to, you could sift through the last (post) election fact and figures and whittle out many Labour and Tory shortcomings.

One overwhelming big fat, in your face fact is that the Tories were in their strongest position (pre-election) for decades, only to scrape a humiliating minority seat at the helm. They have not recovered as a party either.
Good ole Jezza. Labour more popular than ever and gaining.(y)

Poor old Tories have got brexit to contend with too.(n)

I see Notch has admitted to putting on a teddy-bear suit and sitting on park benches.

Poor old Jeremy

Do you think he will ever be as popular as Theresa?

View attachment 137590
Hebden Bridge town hall in Calderdale - where the "Labour luvvies" (many of whom nowadays work for the BBC in Manchester) would vote for a turnip if you stuck a red rosette on it...... Problem is that Calder Valley had a Labour MP from 1997 until 2007 who was impossible to get hold of and rarely seen once she got into Westminster other than at select Labour Party and associated events. The current Labour "hopeful" has a double-barrel name and a degree in political science, I believe, but other than working for a union and a charity has sod all real life experience. Wonderful.

The thing about Corbyn is that in 35 years in parliament (1983 to today), under no less than 5 Labour leaders (Kinnoch, Smith, Bliar, Brown and Milliband) he never seems to have held any office (as a secretary, undersecretary, minister or junior minister or their shadow equivalents) nor has he been active in the area of written questions - the traditional manner by which back benchers get arguments introduced into parliament. And yet Momentum thinks that this 68 year old nonentity is a suitable person to lead the country? When the next election happens I fully expect the press to do a number on him - he ruddy well deserves it. Sorry, but based at least in part on his woefully inadequate performance during the Brexit referendum campaign I don't think the man is capable of running a bring and buy stall at a jamboree, let alone the country. Problem is that in the Labour Party as a whole I see very, very little talent or experience - and I know that I'm not alone in having that view

Wait all u like *ankerlot . Who cares :LOL: (laddy)

On a different note " the first rule of politics is the ability to be able to count"

(Lyndon Baines Johnson) perhaps Corbyn should take that advice :idea:

:rolleyes: the irony of him calling some one a porkie pier :LOL:

Corbyn hood winked sections of the electorate with his student loan caper / ball cocks ;)

notice the absence of evidence for his silly claim.

He's probably spent the day in the park wearing a teddy-bear suit.

notice the absence of evidence for his silly claim.

He's probably spent the day in the park wearing a teddy-bear suit.

There is plenty of evidence ;)

JD probably spent the day in the park wearing a dog suit :LOL::LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back