number plate

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
whos the prat with a personlised car number plate :?: ;) best one ive seen was a roller parked in Chiswick PEN 15 ive also seen Jimmy Tarbuk with COM 1C the nearest im going to get to a personalised plate is if i change my name to R656 XON :)

Sponsored Links
If i changed my name to Brian Jones and I was born in 1953, mine might make sense . . . it starts with BJ53

But the last part i'm stuck with. . . KWD . . . A slight re-arrangement might make it look like the shortened version of Wicked (or a popular alcoholic drink), but I wouldn't want that.

OOI, what part of the country was my car registered in (BJ)? I bought it second hand, most of the cars round here start YR or YB or YS. Anyone got a link to the list of prefixes?

Sponsored Links
Adam_151 said:
crafty1289 said:
OOI, what part of the country was my car registered in (BJ)?

Essex probably... :LOL:
:( I was rather hoping it was registered in something of a classy area . . . . oh well, cant have everything i suppose

:LOL:

Ithiunk they are a total waste of money , unless you get a really good one...the ones that get me are people thin that 04x3 actually spells 'dave'...and are willing to pay a fortune for it.. :confused:

The best one ive seen...80li0k5....a couple of cleverly placed screws and..well you work it out!.

PEN15 owner was on t`telly a few years ago...that one`s "worth" a F1 CKN fortune :LOL:

I am all for people personalising their numberplates by clever combinations of letters, but I dont understand these people who are ASKING to be pulled over, by having all kinds of daft fonts and sizes of letters. Its illegal, as your numberplate cannot be read by automatic numberplate scanners being fitted to many speed cameras and police cars. Yes, it might get you off a speeding fine, but when the police get behind you, I believe a hefty fine will be coming your way :)

I remember seeing T88l BOX on a merc would of looked better on a van.
P145 TER was available about 4 years ago for £4000 i bet its doubled now they are a very good investment most regs that were available for £250 a few years ago are now £600 and will increase.

poshman said:
best one ive seen was a roller parked in Chiswick PEN 15
I think that was Fiona Richmond's.

Saw a photo once on the interwebby of a car that looked perfectly innocent, until you viewed the plate in a mirror, when it became a passably readable "ORAL SEX"

they are called mirror plates i remember seeing one advertised T4 WTU ideal for people overtaking you and looking in the mirror another reason plates are going up their thinking of everything.

jbonding said:
I remember seeing T88l BOX on a merc would of looked better on a van.
P145 TER was available about 4 years ago for £4000 i bet its doubled now they are a very good investment most regs that were available for £250 a few years ago are now £600 and will increase.

What a waste of money...if the letters are placed properly it will just read..

T 8 8 L B O X

And the eights will look like 'B' s

And what does it all mean anyway?...so you have your initials on your plate...does that make the car even more your own?..what message are people trying to give out?

Now a little game...lets do some number plates for people on here and see if we can guess who its aimed at..

5PH1NCT3R.....

8NPNAZ1..

C0MM13...

F4TFDDL...

X4LKI3..

M15ER48L3 G1T (me!)

Sponsored Links
Back