number plate

BTW, Crafty is it something like Sahara Beige?

Or Bronze?

I know, I know! It's called "CHRISTITDIDN'TLOOKLIKE THAT IN THE CATALOGUEDARLING" !!!

:LOL:

Sponsored Links
My much-missed Xantia (only have one tiny pic remaining on my PC which was my avatar on the Citroen forums):

xantia.JPG

was listed on the logbook as "beige" - ugh, just makes you think of a hearing aid..... I liked to call it "Champagne Metallic"!!! :LOL:

(and yes, I did obscure the number plate for the web!)

ok, stop guessing. its oyster silver. And tbh, what does it matter what colour it is outside? I wont be spending a lot of time looking at the outside!!!! And I bet the colour made it a bit cheaper ;) I pushed my budget far enough as it was.

And its not a fusion. That picture makes it look taller for some reason, though I did use imageshack to resize it, so it may have distorted it.

Sponsored Links
johnny_t said:
I was once in Oxford Street and saw a 4x4 with the number plate DLT 1. Remembered thinking to myself that it would be a good one for, erm, DLT, looked at the driver and it was the old hairy cornflake himself in the seat.

About 5 years later, I saw a 4x4 in Leeds with the number plate DLT 1, forgot everything I'd seen before, and went through the same process again....

Just read your post and thought that's a classic deja vu moment but then thought is it really deja vu when you were actually having the same experience as opposed to thinking you'd already experienced it? Then I realised I'd actually read this post last month as opposed to thinking I'd read it but actually hadn't. Isn't life strange :D

noodlz said:
johnny_t said:
I was once in Oxford Street and saw a 4x4 with the number plate DLT 1. Remembered thinking to myself that it would be a good one for, erm, DLT, looked at the driver and it was the old hairy cornflake himself in the seat.

About 5 years later, I saw a 4x4 in Leeds with the number plate DLT 1, forgot everything I'd seen before, and went through the same process again....

Just read your post and thought that's a classic deja vu moment but then thought is it really deja vu when you were actually having the same experience as opposed to thinking you'd already experienced it? Then I realised I'd actually read this post last month as opposed to thinking I'd read it but actually hadn't. Isn't life strange :D

i could of sworn i read this before. :LOL:

A mate of mine had the personal number 1M QUICK. Unfortunately it was too personal in that he'd just made it up himself and a police officer told him to take it off his car.

I saw the then most expensive UK plate ever issued K1 NGS in High Wycombe John Lewis car park, it was on a rather unremarkable 3 series red beemer. Apparently the then record price of £231,000 has been surpassed by 51 NGH at £254,000

Good lord!!

Eddie M said:
I saw the then most expensive UK plate ever issued K1 NGS in High Wycombe John Lewis car park, it was on a rather unremarkable 3 series red beemer. Apparently the then record price of £231,000 has been surpassed by 51 NGH at £254,000

Good lord!!

i think that record was just broken for M1, not sure of the price because i didnt buy it ;)

Sponsored Links
Back