nvq carpentry site diary help

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
can anyone help me with planning and setting out my site diary for my nvq i got a few learning difficulties and finding it hard going many thanks and best regards paul. :(

Sponsored Links
What's the problem with it?

It's just a basic record of whet you did on a particular day, who with, tools used, what you learnt, new training taken etc.

You can either use some A4 or buy a proper diary - day per page or week to view, so that you have enough space to write.

It does not have to be "War and Peace", just a few sentences to explain what you did on the day

If you google, or look on the Microsoft Office site, you will find lots of templates for printing diary pages

Hiya Paul,

Is it the diary with the criteria VR01, VR02 etc? If so I have all the document templates from when I did my NVQ which I am quite happy to email to you if you want them.

Regards,

Jack

Sponsored Links
you two will either have to become "friends" or paul put your email address in your profile

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back