Off duty PC

As soon as it was obvious an incident was developing, or at the earliest opportunity if it was unsafe at that point to intervene
If you get your responsible adult to read the article with you, you will discover that the off duty copper did actually intervene.

Can you deduce from the BBC news article at exactly what point he should have intervened????

Sponsored Links
How do we know what is accurate or not.

However the officer had a duty. I like to think he carried out his duty.

How do we know what is accurate or not.

However the officer had a duty. I like to think he carried out his duty.
We don't know exactly what happened, all we know is what the BBC wants to tell us. The truth will out eventually, but that won't necessarily grab your attention if/when the BBC reports on it.

Does it not worry you that somewhere in the back of your mind you are subconsciously battling with the very real prospect that your BBC might be warping the truth?

He would have intervened but if he had he would probably have been charged with assault or racism ???

Or have been assaulted him self ?

Sponsored Links
He would have intervened but if he had he would probably have been charged with assault or racism ???

Or have been assaulted him self ?
Again, I find it absolutely amazing that folk can form their opinions on the strength of a very vague news article.

Please tell us, was the copper a racist, a coward, or was he just indifferent?

Should the court of public opinion, with a jury formed of DiyNutters, knuckle draggerz, mouth breathers & red top tabloid readers, find him guilty & have him removed from active duty until he can be stripped of his integrity, his dignity & his pension?

Or, is it all about hatred of the Police, the Met Police in particular, & not letting an opportunity to "pile on" in any way possible until the whole world is suffering the same sort of turmoil inside their heads as the h8ters?????????

I think they still get free public transport for this very reason. Though I’m not sure they still get free train rides anymore. But as said off duty is still warranted officer.

However, this article is very carefully worded.

Again, I find it absolutely amazing that folk can form their opinions on the strength of a very vague news article.

Please tell us, was the copper a racist, a coward, or was he just indifferent?

Should the court of public opinion, with a jury formed of DiyNutters, knuckle draggerz, mouth breathers & red top tabloid readers, find him guilty & have him removed from active duty until he can be stripped of his integrity, his dignity & his pension?

Or, is it all about hatred of the Police, the Met Police in particular, & not letting an opportunity to "pile on" in any way possible until the whole world is suffering the same sort of turmoil inside their heads as the h8ters?????????

Were did I say he was a racist ?
Or a coward ?

Who said they hated the police ?

Mind you plenty on here would probably hate him if they found out he voted brexit ? Which obviously in there world would make him a racist as well ???
And a trump supporter ?

Jeez us best not go there if he voted Tory

Probably just a lazy fecker, when it escalated he (or she or them or whatever) probably realised they should have intervened earlier. Lazy ****.

Were did I say he was a racist ?
Or a coward ?
Where did I say what you said ?

I asked you to "please tell us, was the copper a racist, a coward, or was he just indifferent"?

You can add your own definition of what the copper is if you like.

Where did I say what you said ?

I asked you to "please tell us, was the copper a racist, a coward, or was he just indifferent"?

You can add your own definition of what the copper is if you like.
You quoted my post in your response

Did he vote brexit ? If you find that out than he must be a racist ?

( apparently )

Trying to read between the lines: a fight broke out in a train.
Whatever the reason, the copper, once in the safety of the platform, arrested one woman and the other 2 remained on the scene.
Should, would and could don't change the facts.
If I was a copper and had to intervene every time someone started an argument on the tube, I would never get anywhere.
Most likely he didn't intervene because he thought things would've not escalated into a full blown fight, like 99% of tube arguments.

If you get your responsible adult to read the article with you, you will discover that the off duty copper did actually intervene.

Can you deduce from the BBC news article at exactly what point he should have intervened????
Re read what I said. Or do you need help reading ?

Sponsored Links
Back