Off duty PC

Sponsored Links
As Carmen says. Police are never off duty. He had a responsibility that he should have acted on sooner, if what I read is true.

Sponsored Links
As Carmen says. Police are never off duty. He had a responsibility that he should have acted on sooner, if what I read is true.

If I read it right, one woman attacked another who was with two friends, so three of them. Why did the two friends, three of them not manage to cope?

If I read it right, one woman attacked another who was with two friends, so three of them. Why did the two friends, three of them not manage to cope?

Reasonable question but copper should have been a copper

Reasonable question but copper should have been a copper
You seem to have formed an opinion on the evidence presented to you by the BBC, despite the article containing several oxymorons.

Please tell us at what point in the timeline should the copper have first intervened?

You seem to have formed an opinion on the evidence presented to you by the BBC, despite the article containing several oxymorons.

Please tell us at what point in the timeline should the copper have first intervened?

I think I covered that base.

As soon as it was obvious an incident was developing, or at the earliest opportunity if it was unsafe at that point to intervene

I think I covered that base.
I don't think that you did. You are trying to make sense of an event & your only knowledge of that event is presented to you by a BBC journalist. Whatever it is that is churning around inside your head was put there by a BBC journalist.

You are trying to make sense of something that only exists because someone put it inside your head.

"if what I read is true" is not enough for a disclaimer when you have already said "He had a responsibility that he should have acted on sooner". You have absolutely no idea of exactly what happened on that tube train because you only have what the BBC article tells you.

If the BBC told you to jump, would you jump?

Sponsored Links
Back