Off peak distribution board

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there,
After a bit of advice basically on what I should be asking my electricity supplier.

I have 3 storage heaters that I've disconnected and sent on the way to scrap metal heaven.
These were connected to their own off peak distrbution board, Economy 7, using 3 number B16 MCB's.

In their place I have 3 new wifi controllable heaters. I would like to use the same switch that the 3 previous heaters were wired into. However as the storage heaters used to run off of E7 the electric to these is clearly limited to night time only.

My questions are:
Is this just a simple case of speaking to my electricity supplier and ask to switch to a standard tarriff and therefore the off peak distrubution board becomes live all day or do i need to get a electrician in to connect the boards together ? or something altogehter differnet...

many thanks

offpeak.jpg
main.jpg

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back