Oh FFS, not again.

those old soup dribbling oxygen thieves that you despise,

That view is down to lack of information. Other than a lot will be perfectly ok and looking after themselves without any help they are far more likely to die which pushes the average age of death way up. This is for the past 12 months

DeathsPastYearJan22.jpg

Treatment and HDU/ICU against age look entirely different as the middle ages are more likely to need it and survive ventilation of either type. Some have recovered past the 60day limit. Some probably haven't. :LOL: The difference between 60day and 28 appears to have increased to me. I wonder why :mrgreen::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Not hard to guess.

The average time to covid death in the past has been 14days. Numbers of old in HDU/ICU low. Then comes what does old mean.

Sponsored Links
Ever wondered whether you are going to get old? I suspect not. You do know you are going to turn into one of those old soup dribbling oxygen thieves that you despise, don't you?
Oh I shall grow old...

Long after your soup dribbling taxpayer funded dotage is over...

However, I shan't go the same way...

I have in place a 'living will' whereby treatment is to be withheld should I approach such a state...

Care to put your money where your mouth is?

Correct. Thick as bread pudding. A simple harmless injection or a horrible death that clutters up valuable hospital beds.

No brainer.
Funny how it's a 'no brainer' that you won't answer very simple questions....
Do you live a perfect 'healthy lifestyle'?

Ever smoked, taken drugs, drunk too much?

Do you drive?

Have you ever taken part in sporting activities?

Will you grow old and be a bed blocker?

Or will you refuse to go into ICU if your latest jab goes wrong?

'Deliberate' is a subjective term...

Something rabid jabbers tend to not understand!

Care to give it a 'stab in the dark'?

After all, it's only a little prick as far as you are concerned :)

Sponsored Links
Funny how it's a 'no brainer' that you won't answer very simple questions....
Yeah, funny when people won't answer simple questions. Say....... nah, I won't embarrass you any further. Today.

Long after your soup dribbling taxpayer funded dotage is over...

When May discussed a ring fenced budget and taxation for health care she mentioned that older people could pay for it as they are the ones that need it. Looking at treatment costs you would probably be amazed at the main age range that take up the bulk of hospital treatment costs - and similar.

Yeah, funny when people won't answer simple questions. Say....... nah, I won't embarrass you any further. Today.
The only person you constantly embarrass is yourself...

Keep up the good work (y)

Oops I forgot...

You're having to re-learn what work is :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back