Oh FFS, not again.

Again, nothing wrong with boosters/vaccines but they think new ones should be developed. There could be something in that.

No where does the report say that current boosters/vaccines should be stopped, https://www.who.int/news/item/11-01...dvisory-group-on-covid-19-vaccine-composition

"In alignment with SAGE and its Working Group on COVID-19 Vaccines, the TAG-CO-VAC therefore supports urgent and broad access to current COVID-19 vaccines for priority populations worldwide to provide protection against severe disease and death globally and, in the longer term, to mitigate the emergence and impact of new VOCs by reducing the burden of infection. In practical terms, while some countries may recommend booster doses of vaccine, the immediate priority for the world is accelerating access to the primary vaccination, particularly for groups at greater risk of developing severe disease."

Here is another one:

https://www.precisionvaccinations.com/2022/01/12/too-many-boosters-could-weaken-immune-response

Etc, etc.

I am double jabbed and boosted.
I've done my due diligence and i will be slow to have any further jabs for a while until the science settles down.

Sponsored Links
Clicky

Dumb antivaxxers.

Doctors in following hypocritical oath shocker.

Really? You don't think giving care to a person who has a chance of survival over a person who hasn't isn't rational ?

Who are the loons in this argument?

You are barking up the wrong tree.

Sponsored Links
Do you have a flu jab each year?
No.

My immune system is compromised so i have been advised to not get a seasonal flu jab.

I had a long discussion with my doc over Covid jabs and balanced the risks.
I wasn't first in the queue for Covid jabs and I **** myself when i did get them. However, I'm still here so....

Wrong tree you say?

A couple of shots in the arm means freeing up valuable IC beds. No brainer.

Antivaxxers = dumb as a rock.

So the issue then is nothing to do with Covid. It's about not having enough care resources to cope with demand.

Congratulations on falling into the trap set for you. No better distraction from the truth than whataboutery.

You will reply thus that it's outrageous that health resources are being taken up by persons unvaccinated.

That is a completely different argument.

I would challenge you to find anyone in a ICU bed who hasn't, by some action of their own, caused them to be there in some way.

Smoking,
Drinking,
Bad diet,
Poor lifestyle,
Risky job,
Risky pastimes,
Post surgery care from the above,vetc, etc.

I shall not be deliberately cluttering up valuable IC beds.
Do you live a perfect 'healthy lifestyle'?

Ever smoked, taken drugs, drunk too much?

Do you drive?

Have you ever taken part in sporting activities?

Will you grow old and be a bed blocker?

Or will you refuse to go into ICU if your latest jab goes wrong?

'Deliberate' is a subjective term...

Something rabid jabbers tend to not understand!

You will reply thus that it's outrageous that health resources are being taken up by persons unvaccinated.
Correct. Thick as bread pudding. A simple harmless injection or a horrible death that clutters up valuable hospital beds.

No brainer.

The WHO and medical opinion is that boosters are not a good idea.

Link especially for the WHO. One doc video posted main reason for not wanting a jab was that he has had covid so he would rather not have one. Rather not means something entirely different to wont.

Richard Littlejohn must read this blog because he has said much the same thing as me...

RICHARD LITTLEJOHN: Boris's booze-up proves that he knew lockdown was bonkers | Daily Mail Online

Only 6 weeks after being supposedly at death's door Johnson was at his BYOB party in contravention of his own rules.

The Spectator on the matter:

Now Boris must make another admission: lockdown was a mistake | The Spectator

"...he had not allowed others to exercise their judgement and do what he and his staff were doing. Those who fell foul of the rules outside of the No. 10 garden faced fines (2,000 were taken through Westminster Magistrates' Court alone).

The covid restrictions were a mistake. Judgement day may be a long way off for all you covid nazis, but it is definitely coming.

The Spectator on the matter:

Now Boris must make another admission: lockdown was a mistake | The Spectator

"...he had not allowed others to exercise their judgement and do what he and his staff were doing. Those who fell foul of the rules outside of the No. 10 garden faced fines (2,000 were taken through Westminster Magistrates' Court alone).

The covid restrictions were a mistake. Judgement day may be a long way off for all you covid nazis, but it is definitely coming.

The article also says "Covid-19 was always going to cause huge social damage along with its death toll", which you don't believe. Hypocrite.

Sponsored Links
Back