Oh FFS, not again.

I still like Johnson, but Johnson's not running Government, Carrie is. A lot of people are unhappy about that, none more so than Cummings, and possibly the entire civil service and half the Tory party.
It's a f**k up.
Perhaps you should change your avatar again. :giggle:

Sponsored Links
Expect a "sincere" apology by the sound of things - may be very soon. Makes all ok. It's become more popular since some interviewers started mentioning it. Some fat front bencher has already apologised.

;) They had a lockdown blocker on C4 to talk about it. He reckons Boris will be ok and has time to recover. Some others do too. He has always voted against lockdown but the interviewer didn't ask him what he would do etc. Nothing unusual about that.

I've always thought Boris would turn into a scapegoat at some point and feel covid has made that more likely. Probably the incorrect time to do that at the moment unless they have no choice. Who to replace him with following one of their carefully arranged elections. A rather big question all factors considered.

There is also another possible outcome - nothing.

Sponsored Links
In any case you should have read it in the first place.

I did and that was my question. Why would someone do what you claim in #18? Don't just refer me back to the same post, that makes no sense.

upload_2022-1-11_20-45-49.png

It's not the fact they had a meeting and a drink in the garden and the possibly the PM was there. It' more a case of the PM lacking the guts/balls call it what you want, lacking them to be honest and just admit it.

So what if you were not able to meet more than one person outside your household outside. FFS he is the Prime Minster, your leader.
Millions of you voted in this deluded Jester so take some responsibility.

People accuse the PM of lying etc it's total BS. They are working for you, give them a break guys!

The highlighted section is totally untrue. Boris was not elected by millions of the general public to be either party leader or PM. That 'claim to fame' goes to party cronies who found a stool pigeon to accept the poisoned chalice. Who in their right mind would want to accept what the previous PM's left behind when they left office? Only a buffoon.

Or maybe Boris is an idiot, he was in intensive care with that nasty cold

That could have been a publicity stunt / propaganda excercise.

To what ends?

To convince the population that there is a dangerous disease at large.

Richard Littlejohn must read this blog because he has said much the same thing as me...

RICHARD LITTLEJOHN: Boris's booze-up proves that he knew lockdown was bonkers | Daily Mail Online

Only 6 weeks after being supposedly at death's door Johnson was at his BYOB party in contravention of his own rules.

Richard Littlejohn
Put him in charge of the country so when he implements his ideas he can face the flack. As things are shaping up everybody is going to catch it - including him and you.

Actually were Boris was placed he was probably treated with none invasive ventilation. HDU rather than ICU. If not the black ties would probably be needed, As it was he had to rework out breathing when he was talking.

As things are shaping up everybody is going to catch it - including him and you.

It's just a cold, no big deal, and I don't believe everybody will catch it, diseases don't work like that - if they did the human race wouldn't be here. Take cancer; we are constantly told of the damage it does and of the millions who die from it every year. However, many millions (or billions) don't get it.

Actually were Boris was placed he was probably treated with none invasive ventilation. HDU rather than ICU. If not the black ties would probably be needed, As it was he had to rework out breathing when he was talking.

You ought to "sense check" your posts as they are often hard to understand.

You ought to "sense check" your posts as they are often hard to understand.
More sense than you show and in some respect indicates it's a subject you know little about.

Sponsored Links
Back