Oh FFS, not again.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
"According to ITV News, who obtained the email, Mr Reynolds' message on 20 May was sent to more than 100 employees in Number 10, including the prime minister's advisers, speechwriters and door staff..."

the clue is employees who work at no 10

they came out from behind there desks and had a drink and a sausage roll

blimey let’s keep things in perspective :idea:

who cares any way apart from all the snow flakes ;)

and those who think they occupy the moral high ground :ROFLMAO:

Are we all supposed to fake rage and horror that the scum have lied to us about a few parties. Wait until the truth comes out about infection and mortality rates.

The people who voted Johnson into power knew he was a sleazy incompetent liar.

That's what they wanted, and what we got.

the clue is employees who work at no 10
Perhaps they were clueless about the lock-down rules at the time. They were rather strict...

"You can relax, have a picnic, exercise or play sport, as long as you are on your own, with people you live with and just you and one other person."

Clue: Downing street and their cronies issue the rules.(y)

Last edited:
I’m more interested in who is releasing this stuff.

somebody has stored this away and is trickling it out week after week for maximum damage.

Dominic Cummings?

somebody has stored this away and is trickling it out week after week for maximum damage.

Dominic Cummings?
Apparently mentioned it on his blog recently, I wonder if he is building up to a major bombshell

This is another party that someone organised......
London-protest.jpg

Looks like the sheep are getting upset because the powers that be have been pulling the wool over your eyes about this deadly disease. You all put your lives on hold while they partied

Dominic Cummings?
Doesn't matter who released it if it's true. Looking at him with that smug look on his face and snorting with laughter while avoiding answering the question as to whether he was there or not really makes my blood boil. If I was interviewing him and he behaved like that to me, on behalf of the British public, I'd feel inclined to punch him right in the throat. Utter, utter, utter disgrace.

Sponsored Links
Back