Oh FFS, not again.

Looks like the sheep are getting upset because the powers that be have been pulling the wool over your eyes about this deadly disease. You all put your lives on hold while they partied

With respect, that is a very ignorant comment.

Has no one taught you social skills? EG, several wrongs does not make a right?

If media reports are true, then heads will roll. If confirmed reports are true and heads do not roll, then I blame the opposition sheeps for not doing their duty.

"Lives on hold." Easy for you to say that now, you forgotten when 1200 plus deaths a day were taking place?? Are you really saying that those following the rules were putting their lives on hold?? Are you saying that people like me, my family and good friends obeying the rules to protect the most vulnerable were stupid????

Thank you.

Sponsored Links
I’m more interested in who is releasing this stuff.

somebody has stored this away and is trickling it out week after week for maximum damage.

Dominic Cummings?

Gove is gearing himself up for another bash at No. 10.

Cummings and Gove are buddies

PobGove1.jpg

Sponsored Links
goves a weasily idiot, granted not as much of an idiot as boris, but still, i wouldnt like him to be PM.

Lol, I've always seen gove as a little weasel works his way in where as Boris jumps in . He is no better or worse than any of the other bunch imo.

his cladding intervention shows he is not as clever as he thinks he is

And doesn't get adequate support from people cleverer than him.

The sound of scales falling from the eyes of those who are a bit slower to realise is almost deafening. Did his ex supporters really believe that a bullsh**ing, lying, narcissistic philanderer would suddenly change?

Filly changing his avatar was the final straw for Johnson. :)

Last edited:
Doesn't matter who released it if it's true. Looking at him with that smug look on his face and snorting with laughter while avoiding answering the question as to whether he was there or not really makes my blood boil. If I was interviewing him and he behaved like that to me, on behalf of the British public, I'd feel inclined to punch him right in the throat. Utter, utter, utter disgrace.
Where's a grassy knoll when you need one!

Damn! I find myself agreeing with a post by Ellal!

Last edited:
I didn't know Matt Hancock was at this garden party:
"This isn't involving outsiders; it is a secure area" - meaning that it consisted of "the people that have been on top of each other in pokey offices in Downing Street," he said.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-59948846
:whistle:

I’m more interested in who is releasing this stuff.

somebody has stored this away and is trickling it out week after week for maximum damage.

Dominic Cummings?

I knew Cummings had a lot more s**t to come but I suspect not quite as much as we've seen recently, but he's a handy chap to leak to if you're a civil servant with a grudge.
I have heard that Carrie is far more of a party animal than Boris, I've also heard that Carrie was the unspoken reason for Frost resigning.
I still like Johnson, but Johnson's not running Government, Carrie is. A lot of people are unhappy about that, none more so than Cummings, and possibly the entire civil service and half the Tory party.
It's a f**k up.

Sponsored Links
Back