Oh FFS, not again.

Sponsored Links
I read a report where a heartbroken cancer doctor (oncologist) was told to move a dying cancer patient from an intensive care bed to make way for an unvaccinated Covid victim.

Quite right too.

Sponsored Links
unvaccinated Covid victim.

If the person bought the situation on themselves are they victims?

A channel had a reporter out asking people about boosters yesterday as uptake may not be going as expected. We hear numbers that have but no indication of the numbers that could have. One lady hadn't as wondering how many she may have to have over time. No one seemed to wondering why they were being offered. The reason is pretty simple really. Immunity levels collapse over time. Comments suggest age doesn't come into it as much as they thought. They don't appear to be broadcasting the advantages of boosters as much as they did on the original vaccination program. ;) Must admit I wonder why.

VaccineEffectiveness2j.jpg

The booster pushes both up to high 90%'s again.

If the person bought the situation on themselves are they victims?

A channel had a reporter out asking people about boosters yesterday as uptake may not be going as expected. We hear numbers that have but no indication of the numbers that could have. One lady hadn't as wondering how many she may have to have over time. No one seemed to wondering why they were being offered. The reason is pretty simple really. Immunity levels collapse over time. Comments suggest age doesn't come into it as much as they thought. They don't appear to be broadcasting the advantages of boosters as much as they did on the original vaccination program. ;) Must admit I wonder why.

View attachment 257466

The booster pushes both up to high 90%'s again.

The WHO and medical opinion is that boosters are not a good idea.

I thought we were listening to science and reason?

When did we go full circle?

Just one of many tbh

That is about vaccine unfairness. The WHO think that vaccines should be diverted to unvaccinated countries, not that boosters are wrong per say.

That is not what you implied at all, but I think you know that.

European medicine agency also expressing doubts this week

Marco Cavaleri, the European Medicines Agency’s (EMA) head of vaccines strategy, told a media briefing, “There is an emergency discussion around the possibility of giving a second booster dose with the same vaccine currently in use. Data has not yet been generated to support this approach.

“We have not yet seen data with respect to a fourth dose,” he also said later. “We would like to see this data before we can make any recommendation, but at the same time we are rather concerned about a strategy that [involves] repeated vaccinations within a short term.”

Cavaleri said an additional booster shot “could be considered as part of a contingency plan,” but “repeated vaccinations within short intervals will not represent a sustainable long term strategy.”

How about this one then?

Again, nothing wrong with boosters/vaccines but they think new ones should be developed. There could be something in that.

No where does the report say that current boosters/vaccines should be stopped, https://www.who.int/news/item/11-01...dvisory-group-on-covid-19-vaccine-composition

"In alignment with SAGE and its Working Group on COVID-19 Vaccines, the TAG-CO-VAC therefore supports urgent and broad access to current COVID-19 vaccines for priority populations worldwide to provide protection against severe disease and death globally and, in the longer term, to mitigate the emergence and impact of new VOCs by reducing the burden of infection. In practical terms, while some countries may recommend booster doses of vaccine, the immediate priority for the world is accelerating access to the primary vaccination, particularly for groups at greater risk of developing severe disease."

I read a report where a heartbroken cancer doctor (oncologist) was told to move a dying cancer patient from an intensive care bed to make way for an unvaccinated Covid victim.
Do you have a link?

Oh that's right, it's about the cancer patient who was given 24 hours to live...

And from the doctor...

"The misgivings have already begun – should she have had the chemo? How could a person go from working to dying in a matter of days? Did we or they miss a red flag?"

Did the cancer patient's lifestyle lead to her illness?
Was the cancer patient a victim of a health system where millions of routine diagnostics/scans have been dropped/postponed?

And when the question "should she have had the chemo" is asked, then if someone asks 'why should I be jabbed if I don't wish to be' then that is an equally valid argument!

Sponsored Links
Back