Oh FFS, not again.

Sponsored Links
Businesses were still allowed to operate and many were still attending offices and such like,

I was working throughout the pandemic, started off from home, but by the summer I was in the office full time pretty much.

Over Xmas we were also, and it was very easy for all is work colleagues to have a beer Xmas eve in the work place, around 25 of us.

So could a similar thing be said that as no10 is a large office where they do officy type things like working, that at the end of the day they all had a couple of drinks?

Load of fuss over nowt

blimey you get 20 people in an office working from 8 till 5

than at 5 10 they decide to have a drink and a sausage roll

blimey all of a sudden it turns into a party

Jeez us wept :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
So could a similar thing be said that as no10 is a large office where they do officy type things like working, that at the end of the day they all had a couple of drinks?
So you are saying they were all actually hard at work but a few drinks were also passed around. It could work I guess..:cautious:

"After what has been an incredibly busy period we thought it would be nice to make the most of the lovely weather and have some socially distanced drinks in the No 10 garden this evening," the email says.

"Please join us from 6pm and bring your own booze."

Sounds suspiciously like a party to me though.

So you are saying they were all actually hard at work but a few drinks were also passed around. It could work I guess..:cautious:

"After what has been an incredibly busy period we thought it would be nice to make the most of the lovely weather and have some socially distanced drinks in the No 10 garden this evening," the email says.

"Please join us from 6pm and bring your own booze."

Sounds suspiciously like a party to me though.

Personally I don't believe anyone in the cabinet or civil service works particularly hard... But ...

As I said, they were allowed to go to work and social distance at work.

If they then had a beer or 2 and some cheese and nibbles in the evening after work finished I don't see the harm in it.

It's not the fact they had a meeting and a drink in the garden and the possibly the PM was there. It' more a case of the PM lacking the guts/balls call it what you want, lacking them to be honest and just admit it.

So what if you were not able to meet more than one person outside your household outside. FFS he is the Prime Minster, your leader.
Millions of you voted in this deluded Jester so take some responsibility.

People accuse the PM of lying etc it's total BS. They are working for you, give them a break guys!

As I said, they were allowed to go to work and social distance at work.

If they then had a beer or 2 and some cheese and nibbles in the evening after work finished I don't see the harm in it.
"According to ITV News, who obtained the email, Mr Reynolds' message on 20 May was sent to more than 100 employees in Number 10, including the prime minister's advisers, speechwriters and door staff..."

"According to ITV News, who obtained the email, Mr Reynolds' message on 20 May was sent to more than 100 employees in Number 10, including the prime minister's advisers, speechwriters and door staff..."

My apologies, I should have read the whole thing properly.

I thought this was about the Xmas drinks they had.

I couldn’t give a toss.

It is significant when the government and their cronies break their own coronavirus rules, because it means that they know the disease is not very harmful. The government are privy to information that we are not and if they knew that this disease is as serious as they are telling us, they would not be going within several miles of each other.

I’m just not really bothered about it one way or the other. There’s been so much mud slinging lately that I’m not fussed by any of it.
you should be bothered - with that clown running the show we're going to end up with independence.

It is significant when the government and their cronies break their own coronavirus rules, because it means that they know the disease is not very harmful. The government are privy to information that we are not and if they knew that this disease is as serious as they are telling us, they would not be going within several miles of each other.
Or maybe Boris is an idiot, he was in intensive care with that nasty cold

Sponsored Links
Back